BakixKengan part 8

Disclaimer: I don't own any anime, movies, music or games.

Russell maybe a calm person but even he had limits. Suoh on the other hand was glaring at Blaire who was oblivious to it. On the other hand the magical cat look confused.

"Mihono- san I'd like you to meet Blaire, we met a few years ago. Blaire, this is Suoh Mihono, CEO of the Suoh Steelworks company. She's also my employer." Russell said with a friendly grin. "Don't tell her anything about what we talked about." He whispered to his companion. Blaire quickly nods but not enough for Suoh to notics.

"Hi~" Blaire said with friendly tone, while giving wave but ends up pressing her breast more in Russell's arm. Suoh on the other hand glared harder while gritting her teeth.

Then her features turned into a cold, calculated look. "Nice to meet you Blaire-san." She said.

Russell knew that look she was wearing since he had seen it several times when he was talking to the female staff. Especially when they were flirting with him.

"So... I'll let you two beautiful ladies know each other." He said as he tried to leave but somehow Suoh's glare made him stop.

"And where do you think your going?" Suoh asked but if you look closely you can see that there was something dark hiding beneath her eyes.

"Uh to get some drinks?" He said but it came out like a question instead.

Suoh frowned. "You don't drink." Her words were cold in fact colder than any person he had ever met. Hell Aki was the coldest person he ever met when he accidentally trashed her club but Suoh is even worse, just hearing her made him shiver.

" Well I was going to get some refreshments for three of us." He said.

Suoh looked at him for a few seconds before nodding. Russell quickly left to where the food area.

Suoh then looked at Blaire. As much as she hated the idea of another woman touching her fighter, she knew Russell wasn't hers... yet. Still knowing that Russell had met a rather well endowed woman that had a seductive figure made her threat to her attempts to woo him.

"So your a friend of my fighter, how did you two meet?" She asked.

Blaire nodded with a chesire smile. "Yup, Ru-kun is such a nice guy, usually when people mret Blaire they either scream and run or try to kill me. Ru-kun is different when he first met me he actually apologized for destroying her roof." She said with a smile.

Suoh blinked at what she heard. Was the woman an assassin? No, the way she talked and act was not like a professional assassin but then again maybe this was her way to make the people let their guard down.

Still Russell falling through a roof? She highly doubt her fighter was that clumsy. Maybe he was chasing something and ended up falling to the woman's home.

"Oh! He also made Blaire dinner. It was so delicious that I didn't realize that I already ate it all up." Blaire said before sighing in a state of bliss.

Suoh agreed to the purple haired woman. How Russell made such delicacies was unknown to her but she didn't care so long as she can eat his cooking then she was fine with it.

"So Blaire where do you work?" Suoh asked.

Blaire blinked, how was she going to answer this one. Racking her brain for an answer, she then remembered a paticular club.

"I work at the Chupa💓Cabra's Club." She said.

Meanwhile Russell had arrived to the dining area while looking around in case Karura shows up. After getting some drinks, he suddenly felt a familiar sensation, the only time he felt this was when he met the ogre.