Idiot

Naomi's POV

"Coming!" I shouted as I ran to the door, "Sorry, Ariel's having a bit of a night," Jordan stood there with a bunch of Tesco bags.

"That's alright, I brought snacks and drinks and Percy, it'll be a chill night,"

"Alright we make yourself at home, let me just go feed her for a second and I'll be down,"

"Nay relax, it's alright." He chuckled, "You can have her down here with us, it's not like we're partying it up or anything, besides I was thinking, dinner and a movie?"

"That sounds so perfect," I smiled.

"Cool then just go get her while I set everything up,"

Quickly I ran upstairs, got Ariel and started feeding her. "I don't know what's up with her she's been fuzzy all day," I said as I walked downstairs.

"Maybe she's coming down with something," Jordan said as he set up chips and guac on the table with a couple of drinks and other snacks.

"Yeah maybe," I sighed, "I should probably keep her away from Mia then I don't want her to catch anything either."

"That'd probably be best considering having one sick baby is already a handful," he said taking a glance at her, "Come to think of it her cheeks look a bit red, is she warm?" Jordan went to feel her but backed out as soon as he realized he'd be touching part if my chest.

Softly I giggled at him, "It's fine Jord, it's not like you haven't see whats under there anyways,"

"Didn't wanna over step," he pressed his lips together.

"You're good, let me just unlatch her." Groaning I was able to get her off, "She's been biting so much lately my boobs are sore,"

"That sounds awfully painful," he laughed.

"You have no idea..."

"Wait, what if she's teething Nay?"

"What so soon?"

"I mean they're what almost 7 months already?"

"Well yeah, but Mia's doing just fine,"

"Come on let me check!"

Gently I handed her over to Jordan who placed her next to him. "Okay princess let's see," softly he pushed her lip down with his finger and examined her gums with his phone light. "Well, I'm no doctor but that looks like the start of baby teeth to me," he chuckled.

"What? No way, let me see that!" And low and behold, Jordan was right. Her little bottom teeth were starting to pop through. "Oh my god, how did you even do that?"

"Just instincts I guess," he brushed his shoulder.

"Oh please, I birthed them how could I not know?"

"Listen all I've got to say is I'd be a fantastic baby sitter one day."

Smiling down at him I remember my conversation with Tiffany last night, "That's not all you'd be fantastic at," I whispered under my breath.

"What's that?"

"Nothing, its just a silly inside joke," I took in a breath. "Well I guess I'll get her some relieve medicine so we can get the night started.

"Hey it's alright, I enjoy her company."

"Are you sure? I could just put her down and we can watch that movie you brought."

"We can watch movies all the time, but times like these don't have a replay button," he said as he started tickling Ariel.

I had to admit it, he was right. This? Was honestly a sight to see. The girls practically melted at his sight and I'm not going to lie for a second I felt like I did too.