For Better or for Worse

Naomi's POV

I was awoken by my phone vibrating. "Ugh, what time is it?" I covered my head with the covers.

"I don't know." Mena murmured half asleep.

My phone continued to vibrate. "I'm going to kill someone." I groaned as I tried getting out of bed.

"Don't go it's probably just Nasim or something." Mena pulled me towards him and kissed my neck as he caressed my thigh. I turned to him and kissed him back but broke the kiss as I bit his lip.

"Good morning my love." I turned to him and threw my leg over his body as he pulled me closer to him.

"Good morning." He smiled back at me and leaned in to kiss me once more but again, my phone vibrated. I groaned as I got up. "Hold on, I have to check it could be serio—" I was interrupted by the sound of the door bell. I looked back at Mena confused and ran to the bathroom as he got up. My eyes widened. "Oh shit. It's my mom. I've got 23 missed calls." The door bell rang insistingly three more times. Mena and I looked at each other as we rushed downstairs.

"Go to the kitchen, I'll check who it is." I did as he asked. Peaking through the corner I saw Mena open the door. "Nasim?"

"Where is she?" She ran inside.

"Nas? What are you doing here?"

"You're going to kill me, I'm so sorry."

"Why, what happened?"

Nasim pressed her lips together. "I sort of forgot to tell my mom you were supposedly staying with us and she kind if told your mom you weren't the house. I came as soo—"

My phone buzzed. I bit my inner lip trying to think of an excuse. "What the hell am I going to tell her, if she finds out I'm here I'll be grounded until I'm out of the house."

"Just pick up Nay!" Nasim took my phone and handed it to me. I took a breath and answered the call.

"Hi mom."

"Naomi Grace, where the hell are you I've called a million times, I was about to call the police." I could tell she was about to cry.

"What— no mom, I'm fine look I'm..."

"Where are you?"

"I'm..." I looked back at Mena and made a frustrated expression at him.

"Naomi tell me where you are right this instant or I swear to Go—"

"Okay, okay calm down. Look I sort of took a small road trip. Mena and I wanted to hike some trails but it was purely innocent I swear. He suggested we did it to clear our minds from all the stress and I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I just thought you wouldn't approve. We're actually at the top right now...the view's kind of amazing from here." I made smiled at Mena. "But really we just did that and we'll be home this afternoon I promise. Please don't freak out."

I heard my mom sigh. "We're having a talk once you get home."

"But mom—"

"No but's, I'll see you this afternoon." She hung up. I sighed and sat on the stool behind me.

"That was a close one." Mena came over to me and caressed my back.

"Tell me about it, I almost had a heart attack..." Nasim took a pause. "Hey, what's going on here?"

I giggled. "What'd you mean?"

"I mean... you two look happier than usual." She squinted at me. "You're not pregnant are you."

I looked back at her with a serious face, "Geeze no Nas." I looked back at Mena and smiled. "We're actually, officially, boyfriend and girlfriend." Mena interwind our fingers.

Nasim's face quickly lit up. "Oh my gosh, yes! Finally! My two love birds, I love you so much! You better not hurt her I swear I'll kill you." She looked at Mena. "And you! I'm so happy for you my baby Nay!" She grabbed my face and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "So, what's next for you guys, now that it's official?"

Mena smiled at me. "We don't know, but as long as we're together I don't think it matters which direction we take."

"Yeah."

"Aw, you guys are so cute! Well I'll leave you to it then, I'm sure ya'll plan to have some fun. See you at school tomorrow!"

"Bye babes." Nasim ran out the door. I took in a deep breath. "So..."

"So...how about breakfast?" I put my arms on Mena's shoulders as I stood up in front of him.

"Depends... what's on the Menu?" He walked me towards the counter.

"How about a sunny side up Nay, with Mena on the side?" I couldn't help but giggle at him.

"Really? That's the best you've got?" He picked me up and sat me in the counter. As he opened the kitchen, he dipped his finger on a plate of whipped cream and placed it in my mouth.

"I'll have a taste if that." I could feel his tongue searching for entrance as he kissed me.

I backed away. "You know I'd be thrilled to do this if I didn't know my mom was ten minutes away from me and hysterical." I pressed my lips together. "Sorry babes."

"It's alright."

"I should probably put away my things." I got down from the counter. "Aren't you coming?"

"I'll make breakfast!" He said pointing at the kitchen.

"You're the best!" I gave him a peck. "Love you."

I ran upstairs, showered picked up my things and tidied up Mena's bedroom. Grabbing my bags I ran downstairs.

"All set?" He asked as he set up a plate for me.

"Yup I'm ready."

"Eat up I'll go change and be right back." I sat on my phone and ate my breakfast until I heard footsteps.

"Hey, I think you left something behind." Mena chuckled at me as he held twirled bra in his finger.

"Whoops. Sorry..." I walked over to grabbed it but pulled my hand back. "You know what? Take it as a parting gift."

"Parting gift?"

"Yes because after today I'm so grounded until I'm thirty."

"Damn thirty? When are we suppose to get married then?" Mena said. Immediately his face turned pale. He stuttered, "Uhm, I mean—"

"Get married huh? So it's for better or for worse now?"

Mena chuckled nervously at me. "Let's just get you home."

I laughed at him. "Alright." He grabbed my things and headed out the door.

_______________________________

Hope you guys enjoy every bit if this cuteness!!!

Vote and Comment please!!!! Also check out my other stories :)))
Love you guys!!
Tw: eienahoughiin
Insta: elenashoughlin