Weekend

Mena's POV

I made my way inside as to find my parents and sisters with bags. "What's going on?"

"Your sisters are staying over at a friends house and your mom and I are having a weekend off."

"So that means..."

"You've got the house to yourself! Don't make us regret it!" My mom made eyes at me.

"I trust you son." My dad winked at me.

"Alright... when are you coming back?"

"Probably late on Sunday. Theres food on the fridge and money under the coffee maker if you need anything."

"Okay, sounds good."

"We'll be back soon! Love you!"

"Love you too mom." She gave me a small hug. "Now go you don't want to be late!" I smiled back at them.

It kind of shocked me my parents let me be home alone, without my sisters. Of course I wasn't complaining, in the contrary it felt nice. I was finally regaining their trust and that meant everything to me. I made my way to the kitchen to rehear some pizza. I had a pretty chill night to myself, so chill I even fell asleep on the couch.

The next morning I woke up, cleaned up a bit and got all dressed and ready. My parents were nice enough to leave me with one car so I quickly grabbed my keys and headed over to Nay's house. I don't know what made this time different, but our attraction was intense. It felt more real. As I parked the car I noticed her bedroom light on. Grabbing my phone I sent her a text.

"Hey are you home alone?"

"I actually am, how'd you know hahaha"

"I'd say lucky guess, but you might want to look out your window."

Naomi poked her head out and smiled as she noticed me parked in her drive way. In seconds my phone rung.

"Hey."

"Hey, wanna come in?" She giggled as she signaled from her window for me to come inside.

I nodded and made my way in, her house was silent. Running up the stairs I noticed her bedroom door was open. I knocked on the side before stepping in.

"Hey babes." She startled me as she came out of the bathroom wearing a ponytail and a sweater.

"You look so cute, what are you doing?"

"Just cleaning up a bit, my rooms a mess." She plopped into her bed. I walked over to her and gave her a peck. "Missed you."

"You saw me like 10 hours ago?" I chuckled as I sat next to her.

"Still missed you."

"So where's everyone? I know you're usually home alone on weekend but its early in the day."

"They're running some errands or something."

"Ahh okay."

"What about you, why are you here I thought you mentioned your dads in town?"

"He is! My parents are having a weekend, and my sisters are staying with some friends so I'm all alone. Thats why I came, I was wondering if you'd like to spend the weekend." I smiled at Nay.

"Oh! I mean, I'd have to ask Nasim to cover for me, but sure." Nay giggled.

"Yes! I'll pick you up later today then, bring a swimsuit."

Naomi turned her head. "But it's cold outside."

"Jacuzzi's are best when it's cold."

"You're kidding, you've got a jacuzzi?" Her mouth dropped.

"My parents thought it'd be fun to have, now we can find out." I grinned at her.

"I'll think about it." She got up and began organizing her things.

"We're going be alone for the first time ever Nay."

"I know, but I just hate swimsuits and I'm still congested." Naomi groaned.

"Ive literally seen you undressed I don't think a swimsuit will make much difference."

She shrugged her shoulders. "I guess you're right, but I don't know. I can't get more sick midterms are coming up and—"

I went over to Naomi and pulled her by the waist. Putting her hair behind her ear I smiled at her. "I will help you study for your midterms I promise. But lets just have this time together, I feel like we lost so much..."

"Alright." She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Yes! Thank you. Okay so I'll pick you up in like a few hours!" I said excitedly. Naomi smiled gently but I couldn't help but feel something, like something wasn't right, she seemed... distracted. "Hey."

"Yeah?"

"We're okay right?"

"Of course, why wouldn't we be?"

"I don't know you just seemed off today."

Naomi sighed. "I'm just a bit stressed that's all."

"Nay, don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Pretend everythings okay when it isn't. If you don't feel good talk to me." Naomi dropped what she had in her hands and ran to give me a hug. Softly I caressed her back as she dug her face into my chest. "Hey it's okay."

"I'm so terrified Mena. I want to have a long life, I want to graduate high school and go to college and get married and have kids. I just want a normal life but I can't because he'll always be there."

Her words shattered my heart. I gently grabbed her face and wiped a tear away. "Look at me, I promise you, you'll live your life just like that. You'll go to college and do what makes you happy and you'll get married and have your three babies you want and you'll watch them grow up and give them the best life. But you have to be strong right now. If you need to learn how to defend yourself I'll teach you, and if you feel scared and you can't sleep, you tell me and I'll be there until your able to close your eyes and not be reminded of anything bad in the world. I swear to you, you will be okay. Do you understand me?"

Naomi nodded and let out a small smile. "Three babies?"

"I mean, that's how many I'd like to have. What about you?"

"Three babies sounds good."

I felt butterflies in my stomach. "Yeah?"

"Yeah, two boys and a girl."

I smiled to myself. "Two boys and girl huh? Sounds good."

Naomi looked down and played with her fingers. "So, what time are you picking me up?"

"Oh right! How does 4pm sound?"

"Perfect."

"Good I'll come back soon." I rushed out her bedroom until suddenly I heard her call my name.

"Hey Meens." I looked back at her. "I love you."

"I love you more princess, I'll see you in a few."

_______________________________

Ahhhh I know I'm the one writing these but I get so soft for them hahahah hope you guys are enjoying this fanfic!!!

Also, go check out the last Together at Last update, tomorrow I'll release the last chapter so be sure to read up if you have already!!!

Vote and Comment
Love you guys so muchhhh
tw: eienahoughiin
insta: elenashoughlin

PS: one of you guys dmed me on insta saying you loved my stories and that you were italian and I accidentally deleted the message and wasn't able to respond so if it was you I did see it and I appreciate your message so much!!! I apologize for being so clumsy and deleted the message!!!