Four of Us

Naomi's POV

Hold on to Mena's arm tightly I smiled nervously. "Surprise?"

"Wait you got married?" Josh shouted. "Do mom and dad know about this?"

"Oh they know... didn't find out in the most ideal way but—"

"Naomi, you literally went behind everyone's back and did this, how would you think that's fine?"

"It's not like I wasn't doing it eventually, Josh. Besides mom and dad made it a point to not want anything to do with me, that's that."

"No Nay, this is all wrong, I mean you being here, being married. What's gotten into you, you're literally 21 and—"

"Okay, Josh I think that's enough." Mena stood up and crossed his arms in front of him.

"As a matter a fact it isn't. You came around, you got my little sister pregnant, married her and now she doesn't have a stable relationship with our parents and is living halfway across the world."

"Oh my gosh Josh, I'm not 5 years old. Mom and dad made their choice, I made mine...and maybe if you stuck around at home long enough or called every few days you'd know these things. Right, Jordan? Jordan calls me every week asking if everything's okay if there's anything I need. And Tiff, I can't go to sleep without texting her good night. But my big brother can't Snapchat me once a month to ask if I got a hair cut or if I painted the walls on the apartment. So no Josh, you don't get to tell me what's wrong in my life and what's not. Excuse me..." Walking past Mena I ran into the bathroom. Tiffany followed.

"Hey, it's okay Nay. I get why you did it," She pulled me in for a hug.

"I love him Tiff, I wouldn't have done it the way I did if I didn't."

"I know," She sighed. "He'll come around I'm sure, Josh always does."

"Whatever, if it's just you and Jordy at this point I'm fine with it."

"Speaking of Jordan, how's that going with mister baby daddy over there?"

"It's... going. Mena doesn't like it much but, it is what it is."

"Do you ever think if anything ever happened... would you go back to him, Nay?"

"Who, Jordan?"

"Yeah,"

"Oh , I don't— I mean I hadn't exactly thought about that, I'm happy with Mena."

"But what if one day you weren't..."

"Then I don't know, I guess it'll just be the three of us or whatever. I'm with Mena now and that's all I care about now."

"Yeah, no that's good." Suddenly I noticed Tiff smile at me.

"What?"

"Okay so I know you probably want it to be a secret but I kind of really wanna know. What are you naming them?" I let out a small giggle.

"You are unbelievable, it's supposed to be a surprise but...Mena and I chose Ariel and Mia."

"Oh my gosh that is the sweetest thing I've ever heard, I didn't think I'd be an aunty that fast, led alone to all girls."

"I never thought I'd be a mommy that fast." I said throwing away my paper towel.

"Doesn't it scare you Nay?"

"The thought of it did...but I don't know. It's a weird feeling of like uncertainty? Like okay, when I married Mena I wasn't I just wanted it to be over with. And with this its kind of like that only, I just want to meet them already you know?"