Think

Naomi's POV

I sat in my bed reading a book while Jordan showered. It'd been a few days of us two being alone and to be quite honest I was already a bit bored. There wasn't much to do here other than walk around town or hike somewhere. I was honestly dreading the remaining weeks of this vacation...

I quietly focused on what I was reading until suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I furrowed my brows, "Uhh, Jordy did you order any room service?" I said as I stood up to open the door.

"What's that love?" He shouted from the shower as I twisted the knob. My eyes widened.

"What are you doing here, are you crazy?"I whispered as I brought Mena inside.

"I was coming to see if you'd thought about our—"

"Nay?" Jordan interrupted him.

"Nevermind!" I waited for a few seconds to see if he responded.

"Wait, Jordan's here?" Mena asked surprised.

"Of course he's here what'd you think? What do you want Mena?"

"Have you thought about what I told you the other day?"

"What about us being fuck buddies while I'm engaged and you have a girlfriend? I think not, we can't do that Mena, it isn't right." I scratched my head frustrated.

Mena cupped my face and combed my hair behind my ear. "I miss you Nay, I want to be with you...and I know you want to be with me. Just, give me a chance."

"I want to be with you too babe but I can't lie to Jordan like that, no matter how much we want to be together..." I groaned. "No matter how much I'm dying to kiss you right now."

"You know what fine, but let's do something. I'm going to stand right here," She said as he stood dangerously close to me. "And I'm going to pull you close to me like this, and if you don't do anything, then we'll stop everything." Mena smirked at me as his hand went down to my ass. He knew I was so weak for him. Rolling my eyes angrily, I cupped his face.

"Just kiss me already." As Mena and I passionately kissed, he pushed me over to me bed. I could feel his hands searching inside my shirt as I dug my nails in his back. Mena went down on me as he pushed my shirt upward, my gasps and heavy breathing taking over the room until I heard a noise come from the bathroom. "Mena stop, Jordan's coming."

"He's what?"

"The water shut off, you've got to go, now!" I got up and pulled my shirt down as I pulled his arm.

"Okay, but you've got to promise me, we're seeing each other again."

I looked behind me worried. "Mena, now isn't the time—"

"Promise me."

"I promise, just go!"

"I love you so much, I'll call you."

"I love you too but please, leave." Mena chuckled and ran down the hallway as I went to shut the door.

Coincidentally, Jordan came out at the exact same time. "Hey, who was that?"

"It was no one just some room service lady got confused."

"Oh, poor thing the foods probably cold by now," He chuckled before taking a glance at me. "Nay...are you alright?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"You just look a bit red, are you sure you're okay?"

An idea suddenly hit me, "I'm feeling a bit sick, I might have a fever or something cause I keep getting cold shivers."