Congratulations

Naomi's POV

I quickly popped on some makeup and walked out of the bathroom. "You all set?"

"Yup, all ready," I responded to Tiffany who made faces at the girls.

"So..." She turned her back on the crib.

"So... what?"

"You're not going to talk about the fact you and your baby daddy have been distant or?"

I sighed and looked up, "Look it's—"

"You guys all ready in here?" Mena startled us both as he walked through the door with his parents.

"Uhm yeah. Paperwork was done?"

"All set," He nodded and walked over to the girls crib, "And how are my little princesses doing today? Beautiful as ever I see, clearly got that from your mother cause that ain't me,"

"Well, enough blabbering lets get these babies home!" Mena's dad said excited.

Mena and I both picked up the girls, "Hold on, her bow is tilted side ways,"

"I got it don't worry," He fixed it gently, "That's better,"

"Oh you both look so cute, can we get a picture?" Mena mades eyes at me and sighed.

"Of course," I smiled and posed next to Mena as they snapped a few pics. "Can we get a little kiss one? For the photo album?"

"Photo album?" I murmured.

"Don't ask," closing my eyes I gave Mena a kiss for the picture. I swear no matter how mad I was at him, his kisses made it feel like electricity was running through my veins.

"Alright that's perfect love birds, come on,"

As everyone walked out I grabbed onto Tiffany and pulled her into the bathroom, "What is it?"

"Hold on! Hey Mrs. Massoud can you take her for a second while I use the bathroom?"

"Don't have to tell me twice," She grabbed Ariel from my arms and I ran back inside.

"Okay so..." I looked up to stop myself from crying, "I think mom was right Tiffany,"

"Right about what?" In an instant I blinked and tears poured down my face, "Hey, what's going on? Come here," She held on to me tightly.

"I should've never done any of this, it doesn't work,"

"What are you talking about Naomi?"

"Mena doesn't trust me Tiff. He still swears I'll go after Jordan someday I can't even talk about the guy without him freaking out on me."

"Have you told him you're just friends?"

"Of course I have... it's exhausting at this point. He doesn't trust me Tiffany. I can't keep putting myself through this,"

"Did you tell him that?" I nodded. "And what did he say?"

"He said the girls being around now would fix it but..."