Moody Pregnant Girl

Naomi's POV

As I opened my eyes I noticed I was upstairs in my new bed. Quickly I grabbed a hoodie and slipped it on as I went downstairs. "Someone slept in,"

Mena said looking at me from the kitchen, "What time is it?"

"2 in the afternoon, are you feeling alright? You haven't slept this much in ages." He put his hand on my forehead. "You feel a bit warm,"

"I'm fine, I was just under the covers." I sighed, "I feel heavy,"

"Yeah because you're going to be seven months pregnant with twins in like what 5 days?"

"I feel fat,"

"Well I think you look beautiful," he gave me a kiss, "I also think you should eat something and get dressed soon,"

"Why? Where are we going?"

"Don't we have dinner at your grandma's?" Mena licked peanut butter out of a spoon.

"Oh shit, right." I groaned, "I don't feel like going anywhere today, I feel weird," Grabbing the spoon from him I ate what was left.

"Hey that's mine," Looking at him seriously I licked it one more time and placed it on the sink. "And I see someone woke up moody today,"

"Shut up," I threw myself on the couch.

"Nay, are you sure you're fine?" Mena placed his hand on the back of my head, "You're not like this ever,"

"Mena I'm fine can you please just let me be a moody pregnant girl today?"

"Fine," He came to sit next to me, "You've popped these last couple of days you know,"

"Oh trust me, I feel the pop." Softly I raised my shirt to reveal my extremely round belly and poked it, "Look, they're awake,"

Mena chuckled as he put his hand on it, the babies kicked and kicked until suddenly I felt the air sucked out of me and a tight feeling on my stomach, I didn't have to say a word for Mena to notice. "Are you okay?"

Taking in a deep breath I closed my eyes and nodded. Thankfully the feeling subsided. "Oh, my god. What the hell was that?"

"What did you feel?"

"I don't even know it just hurt,"

"So a Braxon Hick," Mena sighed in relief, "Your hormones must be all over the place you know."

"Braxon what?"

"Its like a tiny contraction but not really, it can't last more than a few seconds. Which it didn't right?"

"Uhh no, I think I would've been crying by now if it did."

"You have to not do anything for these next couple of days. You unpacked a bunch of stuff with Tiffany last night and now you got a Braxton hick? Can't be a coincidence."

I groaned, "So we're at that point of the pregnancy."

"Guess so," he smiled softly, "Come on get ready, we've gotta be at your grandma's house soon."

"Noooo, give me a little kiss first." Extending my arms I placed my hands on his neck as Mena gave me a kiss. "That will never ever get old." My eyes opened to see him smiling at me.
Quickly both of us got ready and headed over to my Nans house. This time a little dress, some tights and a jacket had to suffice because there was no way in hell I was putting on pants.

As the door opened I smiled, "Well if it isn't my beautiful granddaughter! My little Gracie how are you feeling love?" She pulled me in for a hug. "Oh you're so big I can't believe I'm getting great-grandchildren," I noticed her tearing up.

"I've missed you so much Nan, thank you!" I kissed her on the forehead.

"Oh and you must be Mena. I've heard so many amazing things about you, very handsome isn't he?" She winked at me.

Giggling at Mena we both walked inside. "It is very nice to meet you. Thank you for the house and everything also, you've been extremely kind."

"Oh sweetheart, its my pleasure. Are you guys hungry?"

"Just a bit, what about you?" Mena glanced at me.

"Always,"

"Okay good, I know Mena's vegan so I've made vegan roast!"

"That smells so good oh my gosh," I widened my eyes at Mena, "You need to learn how to make that for me."

Mena chuckled, "I'm sure your grandma can spare her recipe, but I can't promise to do it justice."

"Oh none sense, it'll be great I'm sure. I'll write down everything for you so you can take it home." Suddenly I heard a knock on the door, it was Tiffany, Josh and Shona.

Not long after that all of us sat down to eat, it was a pretty chill night to be honest. As always we sang and did karaoke, Nan and I danced around, Mena danced with Nan. Everybody seemed genuinely happy. I was happy, my family was together and I was about to have a little family of my own.

At the end of the night all of us sat down to watch tv with Nan for a bit and then we headed home, "Well that was fun," Mena laughed as he opened the door for me.

"Imagine that every week," I Laughed.

"Thats insane how close you guys are. But I'm glad it is the way it is, I love it."

"I'm glad you do," I walked into the kitchen and put my phone on the counter to search for my bags of percy pig, "Hey babes, did you reorganize this stuff?"

"Yeah, what do you want?"

"My candy,"

"Hold on they're up here," As I moved out of the way I felt that sharp pain again. Groaning I bent down, "Shit shit shit, are you okay?" He dropped everything,"

Taking in a deep breath I stood up, "So is this how its going to be from now you on?"

He shrugged his shoulders at me, "We'll see I guess,"