Wine

Naomi's POV

"When do I pick you up?"

"I'll just tell Nas to take me home afterwards."

"You sure?"

"Totally, I'll see you later okay?"

"I love you, have fun."

"I— you too!"

"Okay..." He chuckled. Jumping out the car and I headed over to our spot as Jordan sped away. My mind kept raising, what the hell was wrong with me? Since when can't I tell Jordan I love him? As I approached the spot I saw Nasim's face light up and Mena sitting in a corner talking to Will.

"You made it!"

"Yeah, here I am." I said in a monotone voice. "Hey guys." I greeted the them.

Nasim pulled me to the side as she grabbed a beer and passed it over. "What's up, did you not nap like I told you too?"

I rolled my eyes. "I'm feeling fine already I just...when Jordan said he loved me, I couldn't exactly say it back."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, I just thought about it I guess?"

"That's... strange."

"Yeah well whatever I just want to hang out with you tonight and clear my mind." Looking up I searched around the bonfire. "Hey where's Emily."

"That's actually something I wanted to talk to you about." Nas bit her lip, "She's not here."

"Wait as in she's late?"

"As in she's not coming. I'm sorry I didn't mean for this to be a double date sort of thing I—"

"Well fuck, whatever." I sighed, "I guess I'll go mingle with him them."

"I'm sorry."

"You owe me so bad after this."

"Anything, just go talk to him please I wanna spend time with Will I haven't seen him all season." Nodding at Nasim I turned around and walked over to Mena who sat there with a bored expression.

"So, is the tough guy in you over getting drunk on the mountains?" I smiled gently at him.

Mena chuckled. "Nah, I'm just a bit tired that's all."

"Tell me about it, I'm still jetlagged from being back home."

Mena nodded. "So how is it?"

"How's what?"

"School."

"Oh that, it's good, I guess. Pretty slow right now though, waiting to get some demo's out there and stuff so yeah... what about you, how's drama school going?"

"Actually its not going. I never tried for drama school, I'm actually headed to med school eventually."

I raised my eyebrows at him. "Seriously? But why? I thought all you wanted to do was act."

"I decided to give it a shot and I'm pretty good I guess."

"But, are you happy?" Mena shrugged his shoulders as I took a sip of my beer. "See that's stupid right there."

"No it's not, I'm going with the flow Nay."

"Sure you are." I widened my eyes at him. "Oh look at me I'm doctor Massoud how may I help you?" I said in a manly voice.

Mena couldn't hold in his laughter. "You're unbelievable."

"That's literally you in a couple of years."