Surprise

Naomi's POV

I sat in my bed reviewing some notes when suddenly a strong sound caught my attention. Quickly I ran out to the kitchen, "Babe! What are you doing?"

Mena stood in front of the fridge with a trash bag on his hands. "Oh just cleaning everything out."

"Umm cleaning what out?"

"All the unhealthy stuff. We can't have you eating whipped cream and jams for nine months. My baby is going to be healthy and so is my baby momma." He said grabbing the can of whipped cream.

"Mena don't you dare,"

"Your cravings can be sugar free, I'll make you some homemade one I promise!"

"It doesn't taste the same, and he or she doesn't like it." I crossed my arms at him.

"Don't be silly its the same thing,"

Before he threw it away, I grabbed the can from his hands, "No!"

"Nay!"

"You're going to make me cry, this isn't fair. You get to eat whatever you want, why can't I?" Mena looked at me trying not to laugh as he noticed my teary eyes.

"Don't cry Nay. I'm only doing whats best for you—"

"And what's best for me right now is this," I placed the tip of the whipped cream in my mouth and squirted it in.

Mena rolled his eyes, "Three days and then we figure out the next craving."

"Yay, thank you." I proceeded to walk back to my room until I realized, we still hadn't told our parents. Turning back I poked my head into the kitchen. "Babe."

"Yeah?"

"Can we facetime mom and dad?"

"Sure, what for?"

"Well they don't know about the baby or the engagement, I suppose we should tell them."

"Oh they're already expecting the engagement its fine."

"Wait what?"

"Yeah, it was suppose to be at your house 4 days ago but we all know what happened."

"Gosh that makes so much sense now thinking about it. Well, anyway, we've got to tell them about the baby!"

"Why not just visit?"

"I was kind of hoping to nap soon," I smiled nervously at him.

"It'll be quick, and then we can stop at my parents house too, I haven't seen them in a while."

"Yeah thats true," I let out a breath, "I'll go on to get ready then."

I went back into my room, took a shower and got dress and ready. After being done with everything I laid on my bed waiting for Mena. Everything was starting to sink in, it wasn't just going to be us anymore and to be honest it was quite scary but the thought of having a little baby around made body tingle. There would be an actual human living in my body pretty soon. Turning to see if the door was closed I slowly lifted my shirt up to reveal my still flat stomach.

"You know, your daddy and I met what feels like an eternity ago, and we both kind of planned on having you one day at his house," I giggled to myself, "I don't know what you are or who you're going to look like but I love you so much baby,"

"We both do," Mena said startling me, "That's beautiful," He smiled, "I mean, seeing you talk to it."

""It" sounds so weird doesn't it."