Out of Here

Naomi's POV

"Stop here!" I shouted at Will as I went to get out of his car.

"Where are we going?"

"Just trust me!"

"You could've said we were going into the woods so I took my heels off at least."

"You can stay here just give me a few minutes I'll text you if I need anything." Nasim nodded as I walked into the woods. After a few minutes I reached our tree. The night was so dark, I couldn't see anything until suddenly I heard something up in the bushes.

"What are you doing here?" I turned to look at his silhouette up in the branches.

"Jesus christ you're okay. We were all worried about you. Get down from there please."

"Why?"

"Because I know you wanted to talk... I saw you today Mena."

"I don't know what you saw but it wasn't me."

"Really? Because this says otherwise." I reached into my purse for the rose left on my door step. "You don't have to say anything but please come down from there." Mena jumped from the tree on to the ground and faced me. He look like he'd been crying for hours. I slowly walked over to him and placed my hand on his cheek. "Baby..."

Mena pushed himself back and turned around. "I'm so sorry for this, I always ruin everything." His voice trembled.

"Hey no, it's okay." Mena nodded no.

"Get away from me, just leave me fucking alone."

"I'm not leaving you."

"Get, away from me!" Mena shouted as he threw himself to the ground. Slowly I tried walking over to him. "Stop it Naomi just leave me alone. I don't need anyone, I don't deserve anyone."

"That isn't true Mena."

"All I do is ruin everything, it should've worked." He cried.

"What should've worked?"

"If it had, it would've been better, you'd all be better off without me." Instantly I felt my heart sink to my stomach. I couldn't hide my tears, in just a few words I understood everything. It all made sense. "I'm so sorry Naomi."

I slowly pulled out my phone and called Nasim.

"I need your help Nas."

"Is everything okay?"

"Not exactly, just help me out here." I sent her a pin with my location.

"We're on our way.

I hung up the phone and slowly approached Mena. His face buried in his hands, his body shaking.

"Hey, it's okay." I whispered walking over to him. "I know what you're feeling Mena... I understand more than you think. But you're stronger than this okay."

"You don't know anything."

"I do... trust me I've been there but you can't shut yourself down." I lowered myself and grabbed his face. "Look at me, it's okay, I promise."

Mena finally threw himself at me. "I'm so sorry for everything, for not telling you, I don't deserve you." I hugged him tightly until I heard footsteps come up behind me.

I turned back to Nasim and Will, both stood there in shock. Slowly I nodded to them.

"Hey listen to me, I'm going to get you home okay?" Mena didn't say a word but he looked up. "We're going to get you home."