I'm sorry

Naomi's POV

"Ah finally, I'm exhausted." I slipped off my shoes and jumped to bed.

"Well I hope you're not too exhausted because I want to make love to my soon to be wife." Jordan grinned at me and hopped in bed.

"Is that so? Well, your soon to be wife has a wild night and is feeling a bit wild herself so I guess this must be your lucky night." I got on top of Jordan kissed him softly.

"You know I know I've kissed you like a million times already but everytime feels like the first..." He brushed my hair back and chuckled. "Will you be my wife?"

"I think my answer to that question was already stated." I said wiggling my ring finger around. "You know I never thought it'd be us."

"Really?"

"Really..."

"I always hoped it would be, I'm really glad it is." Jordan caressed my leg softly. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, I'm gonna go take a bath, I'll be right back."

"Can I join you?"

"If you bring that bottle of tequila of course you can." I quickly got off of Jordan and ran to fill the tub while he got our shots ready. Jordan and I hopped in and between kisses and giggles we just sat there for hours getting endlessly tipsy.

"So... theres something important I want to discuss and I think its best to do in our current state just incase it doesn't go how I imagined." I said looking up at him.

Jordan chuckled. "Okay shoot."

I took in a deep breath and as I turned to him. "Okay so when we get married we should take like a year or so to travel and what not, I'll be out of school by then so it'll be simpler, but—"

"But?"

"After that... I kind if want to try for a baby." I bit my lip as his eyes widened. "Of course we're talking like three years into the future but, I just don't want to wait so much."

"Woah, I mean, that sounds intense..."

"Intense? Like bad?" I felt my anxiety slowly rising.

"No, no calm down Nay, not bad. I just didn't know you wanted kids so early. But I mean, if it's what you want..."

"Mhm?"

"I think..."

"Yeah?"

"I think we should start practicing now." He smiled at me as my face lit up.

"Yes," I couldn't help but laugh. "I love you so much!"

"I love you most Chub, now come on give mr whats left of that bottle of tequila, we've got a lot to celebrate." I rolled my eyes playfully as I handed it to him.

"To us."

"To our future."

"For our future."

We both clinked our glasses and drank until there wasn't a drop left. I guess it's safe to safe the night ended up in an extremely pleasing matter for us...

The next morning I woke up to a very uneasy feeling. I quickly ran to the bathroom as all the shots I drank last night cameback up. Suddenly I felt Jordan hold my hair up.

"Hey." He caressed my back while I finished up. "Are you okay?"

"I mean I could be better, my head is killing me."  I sat on the toilet lid.