Motorcycle

Naomi's POV

I grabbed Ariels hand tightly and Mia in my other arm as we crossed the street. Getting acting jobs didn't by any chance mean I was no longer a mommy, especially not this time around. I genuinely never imagined how hard it would be to get two little girls into pre-school uniforms and now I had to go through the hassle of getting them new shoes. Sitting them down, the lady was kind enough to help me get them to try their shoes on.

"Single mum?" She asked as she smiled at me.

"Kind of, I guess."

"Complicated?"

"You have.... no idea." I sighed.

"Well regardless, you're doing a great job, you've got two very energetic yet beautiful little girls."

"Thank you, that means a lot."

"Of course," She smiled back. "Well I believe these both fit, will they need socks as well?"

"Uhh yeah actually,"

"Perfect, I'll just throw them in then."

"Thank you,"

"That'll be £60," I quickly payed and shoved the bag on my arm. Grabbing both girls, I said goodbye to the nice lady and walked out. As I looked both ways to cross the street I heard a loud noise.

A motorcycle that quickly made its way towards me, pushing the girls back I stepped forward. "Are you nuts? I have two little girls and you—"

"I came to see them," a muffled voice said as I turned my head. As he took off his helmet I furrowed my brows. "You're a hard woman to find."

"Mena,"

"Daddy!" The girls ran towards him as they yelled in unison.

"What are you doing here?"

"Like I said I came to see my girls, you included." He smirked and bent down to greet the girls. "Look at you both, you're so big and the matching bows." He chuckled as he spoke in an excited voice.

Letting out a breath I rolled my eyes. "I'm not your girl,"

"Can we go eat somewhere? My treat."

"We're busy,"

"You look exhausted Nay, let me take you guys out. No funny business I swear,"

Rolling my eyes once again I sighed. The girls didn't see him in person often, I felt bad. "Whatever,"

"Yes, how does italian sound?"

"Whatever you want,"

"You know which place I'm talking about then, see you there,"

"Fine,"

I threw my stuff in the car, buckled the girls in and drove to the place. It really was a great restaurant and I was kind of hungry. As I walked in I noticed Mena had already sat down. Walking over to the table I pushed I sat the girls.

"Do they not use high chairs?"

"They're three, they can sit down to eat Mena. Not that you would know that considering you're never there," I whispered under my breath.

"Okay listen, you don't want me around them Naomi, and you made that very clear the last time I saw you."

"No Mena, you left by choice after I confronted you about," I took in a deep breath and lowered my voice, "And after getting in bed with other women."

"We weren't together Nay,"

"And that makes it right?" I snapped back.

Mena pushed his hair back and took a deep breath before he went to speak again but the waiter interrupted us.