Chapter 48

Hey you guys^^ a reader sent me this fanart of Akari and I love it omll. I hope you guys like it as much as I do! It's so gorge 😤

Ty :]] @thatoneshortkid

If any of you have fanart email it to me! emif8411@gmail.com

I'll be so happy to receive it and feature it in the next chapters!!

............

I recall back to when I had tried the adrenaline pills,

No

I stop suddenly looking up only to see my team just staring at me expectantly. "Something wrong Akari?" Asuma asks after catching me stop out of no where. I Look and shake my head a bit. I thought I heard something." I say shaking my head lightly.

I lift my mask a little bit to where there's a small space to put my fingers through so I can try the pill. Only to feel a splitting migraine. I stop suddenly again clutching my head and groaning lightly.

No it's not yours

The authoritative voice that boomed in my head once or twice.

It's her.

...........

"You're the woman who was stuck in my head, I thought I was going insane

"You're the woman who was stuck in my head, I thought I was going insane." I state with raised eyebrows and narrowed eyes. It's no denying it that I'm both curious but cautious as well. The only other person I've recognized here is Anne. So who could she be...

"Intelligent and clever, what a swell bunch." She hums with a cat like smile. Her voice is smooth like honey, but high in tone, despite the niceness of her voice it's full of confidence.