Chapter 3

My back is turned from the genin, but from the corner of my eye I can see the Uchiha recognize the man behind him that he would've missed had it not been for my own aid.

My favor is done.

....................

Hastily whipping my body around I send a glare at the team

Hastily whipping my body around I send a glare at the team. "What business do genin have in the Kōsei forest? This forest is dangerous. Leave before you get injured any further."

Staring silently at the team awaiting an answer I eye the genin that appear to still attempt to recover from what happened.

From the looks of it, the brightly haired boy whose overall being hurts my eyes, crosses his arms over his chest, before pointing a finger at me. "What do ya' mean dangerous! It's just a lumpy old forest! Also nothing is too dangerous for me believe it! And who even are you? Don't tell me you know that she/male!"

My eyes open farther, noting the boys vigorous character. Just then do my elbows fall a bit, I hate vigorous.

Sighing to myself I turn to the side, my head looking farther down the path.

"You're entering the heart of the Kōsei Forest. The heart holds an extreme amount of chakra placed there by a feudal lord twenty years ago. The chakra keeps the forest alive and well. Creating a home for abandoned animals.-

-The closer you get to the center, the forest feels your chakra and creates mindless/like goons to defend itself. Which explains what you went through just now." I explain whilst looking into the genins faces searching for any sort of reaction.

"If that is what you're here for, I will not help you and I suggest you leave like I've mentioned before." If they're here for the chakra, I'll probably judge them a little too, abandoned animals and such.

The four all look turn their necks to one another before their sensei let's out an awkward chuckle. "Oh well I guess the mission details didn't state that and I've never been here before." My eyebrows furrow, cocking my head a bit. Konoha...one of the biggest nations lacked a vital piece of information in a mission scroll...

My lips form a tight lipped line as I shake my head. Konoha folk are so weird.

"Well now you know." I simply state, before turning my heel and walking away. My long pleated skirt touching my ankles and the large amounts of ice giving a cool feel in the air.

"Hey how come you haven't been attacked! And there aren't anymore of those men showing up! What makes you so special! Get outta the forest too if it's so dangerous!"