Chapter 41

My head circles to the corners of the room, to the balconies only to find nothing.

It is only until I feel as if I look through a fish eye lens, that it hits me.

How she was able to evade Neji, and why I cannot see her now. I mutter it under my breath.

"Invisibility."

................

As soon as my mind boggles around her invisibility she begins

As soon as my mind boggles around her invisibility she begins. I feel large gusts of wind garner around me, as if it were a tornado and I was the center of it.

My clothing begins to rise off my body and the loose hairs let out from my bun rises. I struggle to keep my body still and keep my mind clear just enough to feel a force garner towards me.

Luckily for me, I have enough experience in a fight to feel a job towards be, invisible or not. Swiftly, I move my head, merely feeling something graze the side of my cheek.

Another comes my way, wind coming up and I block whatever it is once more.

And again, I move my head. The wind of her punches move my hair and my clothing, and I soon become frustrated by the plateau I face.

I struggle to get a hold of the upcoming punches to my mask, or to my body as each second that passes my reactions slow down.

And it isn't until the last moment that I am further distracted by punches above, that I miss the ones below.

My eyes widen as I stare down at my abdomen, not quick enough, or simply, not having enough arms to block each one, to react. And that is when I feel it, a hard kick to my abdomen. It must've been filled with chakra, or some other force as I feel the nausea hit me and my body fly back.

My body feels weightless as I flip just once and land upon one of the arena walls. And just then do I feel like the heaviest object in the room as my back smashes against the hard material, causing cracks to form at my landing.

I feel hair fall at my neck as my bun falls out and a flaming sensation crawls up my limbs from the pain. Lucky that I had just covered myself in chakra to make my injuries less fatal.

I clasp my eyes shut, sucking in a deep breath as I cough out a row of smoke from my mask. My ankle aches as I step free of the wall, rolling my shoulders back to clean my top of rubbish and debris.

Another presence is felt around me, as if someone were watching me. My eyes turn cold as I attempt to focus on the auras, somehow hoping I could use it to sense how many clones she uses.

It isn't until I feel a large, recognizable one do I straighten my back.

"Having trouble, Lady Akari?"

I hear the slight whisper towards my ear, from that voice just behind me.

My chest rises at the noise as I prepare to turn around, only to have an immense pain and push at my lower back as I feel the center of her knee shove me in the opposite direction.