Chapter 6

When I heard the sound of calling bell, I put the towel on the bed and went to open the door. I'm sure it's Chris. No one else comes to the top floor except him.

I opened the door. He is sweating a lot. He went inside and leaned back on the sofa.

"Sorry, I thought you should not be disturbed because you were sleeping well." Chris said in a tired voice.

"It's okay" I said.

"When did you wake up?" I asked slowly.

"Four o'clock"

"Is it four o'clock every day, or only today?" I asked curiously.

"No, I get up at four-thirty every day, and unknowingly got up half an hour earlier today."

He said, rubbing his hands together.

I couldn't believe what Chris said. I walked into the room without saying anything else. I remembered putting a damp towel on the bed.

I took that towel from the bed and put it in the washing machine in my bathroom.

Slowly I came to the door and Chris was leaning against the table near the television and correcting the headset.

"Thanks for the blanket," I said softly.

Chris smiled and looked up at me.

"The blanket is on the shelf."

"Thanks"

His voice is very heavy. His character does not fit the heavy voice.

"Go and wash your face," I said. "Do you want to clean your room?" I asked.

Putting the headset on the table, he said, "Yes, just a minute."

We went to the room. All the bags are lying on the bed. When Chris went to the bathroom to wash his face, I opened the cupboard and saw that it was smaller than my cupboard. But he had more bags than I had brought.

After washing his face he came out and I stretched out his towel which was lying on the bed to wipe his face.

Drops of water are also seeping through his chin. After wiping his face, he spread the towel on the table near the bed.

First he opened the bag where he had put all his clothes. All the clothes are folded very neatly. One thing I noticed, Chris has no dress in light colours. All dresses are dark, dark, dark....

Thank God, he did not come when I opened my bag. I have dresses ranging from indigo to turquoise.

"I'll give you the dress. You can arrange it as you like." Chris told me.

But it didn't feel good to me. Where is that dress? Where is this dress? What if he asks later? So, I have to be alert right now to avoid a scene later.

"Chris, isn't it better to put yourself as you like? Because, What if you ask me later where your dress is?" I said with a grin.

Chris looked at me and shook his head and laughed, taking a pair of dresses from the bag, he told me, " I will ask you anyway. "

I had no idea what Chris meant by that. He realized that I could not understand anything from my facial expression.

He came closer, "I'm going to ask you where my dress is, every time you come and help me to find the dress."

Chris's words made me feel romantic. But he said it in a friendly manner. At this moment I wanted to live like Romeo and Juliet, but I realized that Chris wants to live like Tom and Jerry.

It's Better to live as Tom and Jerry than as  Romeo and Juliet.

Chris handed me a pair of dresses. That was a question. The question is whether I am willing to live with him as he wishes or not. Yes, I agree. I took the dress from his hand with a small smile.

I took every one of his belongings that he gave me. Some changed to his liking. Some he changed after he asked me for my opinion. We prepared the room with great pleasure.

As the bedsheet was unfolded, Chris said, "Agent Donald will be here at 7:45, to show us all the places here."

"That's fine"

"Buy everything you need. Food items. Household items."

"Um ..." I muttered.

The room was clear. I sat on the bed with both arms outstretched. He too took a deep breath and sat up in bed.

The first mission was to clean the room. That's  over !