Chapter 5

Chris' Pov :

It is four o'clock in the morning. Rishma and I came here in the evening. We didn’t look at the time because we were so tired. Also we didn't close the front door.

I stretched my arms well. There is still fatigue. But I can't sleep anymore. I took off my leather jacket and put it on the sofa. She is in a good deep sleep.

I feel worried when I think of Rishma. Such an experience in a new country must have scared her a lot.

She is definitely scared to live with me who is older than her. But it is also my duty to look after her safely. First I have to change her fear of me, make good friends, and then...

I can't make it whole.

After closing the front door I went to the room where Donaldson put my luggage. This is a small house with two rooms with attached bathroom, a small living room and a kitchen. I took off my wristwatch and put it on the table next to the bed.

The house was a creamy color. There are white curtains in front of the door of the two rooms and all the necessary items.

The refrigerator, washing machine, cleaner and teacher's quarters provided some extra facilities. Above all we have 'television' in our house. That’s what amazed me. Television also plays a huge role in the subject I study.

I can watch films, understand the acting style of the actors, understand how and when to say dialogues.

After a shower I went to the kitchen where there was no food.

No one will open the shop at 4:30 in the morning. So, I decided to do my routine. Picked up the phone and headset. Decided to jog around the quarters.

She still hasn't got up.

It was so cold in the morning that I covered her with my blanket. I think she's comfortable now.

It's beautiful to see her sleeping, only her baby face is visible outside because she is covered with a blanket. When I saw this baby face, I unknowingly put a smile on my lips.

I turned off the light in the living room and went outside, before the door closed I looked at her baby face again.

I wondered if the noise when the door closed would disturb her sleep. No other noises were heard from inside the house, and she was still asleep. She may not have heard the sound of the door.

                          ~~~~~~~

Rishma's Pov :

I slowly opened my eyes and at first I saw everything fading. Everything fades. The lights in the room are off. Maybe he did. Suddenly I noticed a blanket draped over me. It's not mine.

This is also Chris' work. Anyway, thanks Chris. I lay under the blanket for a while. Slowly got up. Fold the blanket and put it on the sofa.

I struggled in the dark and searched the switchboard.

While searching I went somewhere and crashed. Eventually the switchboard was found and all the switches in the other parts of the house were turned on and off immediately. I wanted to know the switch of the living room.

The light in the living room lit up when I switched on something. I turned to the light and the switch. The switch in the living room has been found, and now the switches for the lights in another rooms have to be found.

I went to the room on the left side, where Chris' luggage was. Then I went straight to the room on the right side. My luggage is here.

I opened all the bags and took my belongings and put them in the proper place. All the dresses were stacked on the shelves. I put my books on the table and other essentials in the drawer.

After everything was sorted out, I looked at my wristwatch I had put on the table. Time 5:32 a.m.

Chris hasn't come yet. I picked a nice dress from the closet and then went to take a shower.

Today is the first day, and care must be taken not to cause any trouble.