Chapter 36

Chris's POV :

Chris's POV :

One month later...

When I stepped into the house, I felt as if I had stepped into heaven.

Something she called Agarbatti scented air gave a pleasant feeling. It was a great relief for me. I had been breathing the smell of the medicine in the hospital for one whole month.

The last time I stepped outside this house was to bring Rishma back to this home, but it seems it was written in the fate that Rishma should bring me to this home.

I heard some loud noise from my room. I walked into the room as fast as I could. My luggages and dresses are all in their place.

Is there any rat settled with his family inside my cupboard?

Rishma comes out of the bathroom as I went near to my cupboard.

I looked at her and asked, "You heard it? What was that noise?"

"I put all your clothes in the washing machine. You forgot the sound of washing machine?" She raised her eyebrows.

Yeah. My brain couldn't recognize the sound.

Do I have memory loss as she said?

My spine started to hurt little by little. I sat on the bed.

I can't bend forward and backward. Sit straight or lie on the bed straight.

I'm so happy that I can talk louder and faster without pain. My wounds on my face is almost healed.

"If you put the clothes to dry tonight, will they be dry by morning?"
I doubted.

"Just let it dry. We're not going anywhere now, so, what's the problem?"

She took my phone from the table. She plugged my phone to charge. I don't know if my phone is still alive. He slipped out of my hand in that accident.

I thought he had left me forever in that accident, but I was happy to see that the nurse at the hospital brought him in a small plastic bag. My joy knew no bounds.

But when I saw him in two pieces inside the transparent plastic packet, I felt like a sharp thorn piercing in to my chest. When I saw the broken glasses on his beautiful face I almost reached at the level of crying.

My phone is the first thing I bought for myself from my first salary.

After four seconds of plugging in the charger, a red light flickered on the top.

Thank god !

My phone is still alive !

Rishma turned back and looked at me.

"Not going anywhere?" Coming back to the topic  asked out loud.

She didn't expect my loud voice.

She gobsmacked.