Chapter 56

Rishma's POV :

Rishma's POV :

I cuddled with a pillow, tossing and turning for the next 10 minutes on bed.

Rolled on the bed in every possible positions to make me comfortable.

Waiting for him to come to room and restart our talk. But he shows no symptom of coming out of bathroom. He became beauty conscious from the day Mr. Lun gave him Gloss products as a gift.

When I just looked at the rate, along with a gasp my eyes found its way out of my face.

I remember the old advertisement, that goes like this;

You can get this 40ml of moisturizer in just 3,999 rupees.

I hope Chris didn't do these kind of advertisement.

He is cleansing his face, applying moisturizer, serums and all other creams he got from Gloss.

Let him use all this today, from tomorrow I'm going to be the owner of these products.

I smiled devilishly at the thought.

I can't even afford one face wash of Gloss, neither Chris. If I sell all these things, I can somehow pay off my loan, sad part is the bank never take cosmetic products instead of money.

One day, I'm going to fill my dressing table with every Gloss products.

I added one more wish into my wishlist. Don't need to pay tax for wishing!

So finally he came out. The room filled with the fragrance of his body lotion. He jumped on the bed, that made me bounce.

"Chris, don't you think you're becoming beauty conscious now" I snorted.

"This is only until this product is finished. Then I will live as myself. First, I want to know whether it has side effects or is it nature friendly." He turned off the lights.

"Or what would you do if there were side-effects?" I lay straight.

"I'll withdraw from the Gloss," he replied without thinking for a second.

"Seriously?" I exclaimed, half confused.

"Yeah."

"Are you taking these products with you?" I asked.

I prayed that he would say that he would not take any of these things.

Please please please... please don't take these.