Chapter 53

Rishma's POV :

Rishma's POV :

Miles. Miles. Miles.

The road is stretching for miles these days.

After leaving college, I must have looked at my watch at least fifty-six times in these twenty minutes.

I can't do this anymore.

I gasped.

It makes me wonder how Chris spent those two weeks bored by himself when I went home for vacation.

I walked to the bus stop. So for the first time in my life I am going to board a foreign bus.

I looked at my watch for the fifty-seventh time to make sure it's time for the bus or not.

03 : 32. Yes. Three more minutes for the bus to arrive at the stop.

I folded my hands and leaned on the steel pipe of the shed, where people used to wait for the bus.
I played imaginary Sitar on my bag strap until my Pushpaka Vimana came.

Over again my eyes fell on my watch for the fifty-eighth time.

Errgh..... Will this bus come in this century?

From the other side, a child crosses the road holding her mother's hand. What a cute girl!
The same curly hair as her mother.

A woman who was waiting for the bus with me stepped forward, hitting my shoulder.

What the hell ?

"What the hell--" I'm furious and started to say but swallowed rest of the words in my mind without spitting it out. I saw that lady boarding the bus that suddenly appeared infront of me from nowhere.

Where the hell was I ?
I asked myself.

By the time my attention changed for one second, the bus stopped in front of me unexpectedly.

I walked behind the people who are about to enter the bus. I moved slowly letting the old lady enter the bus first.

I stretched my hand to hold the door and someone pulled my hand from behind and with full force I bumped into a fluffy hoodie.

My legs twitched I was about the touch the road. I felt two strong hands held me firmly not letting my unbalanced body to touch the road.

"Aaahhh...." I screamed aloud closing my eyes tightly.

Those hands slowly started to lift me up, holding my breath I opened my eyes. At an obtuse angle, his entire face filled my eyes. I exhaled the breath slowly.

I can't believe what I'm seeing.

Chris came out of a blue.

How he came here?