Chapter 49

Chris's POV :

Chris's POV :

I arrived in front of the hotel Mr. Gilbert told me to come to. My eyes can't believe that they simply call this huge building as hotel.

For me its a castle without any soldiers and a king. The hotel is so tall that I can't even see how many floors it has.

"Sir, may I help you ?" Hearing a woman's voice from behind, I lowered my head and turned back.

I felt a slight pain behind my neck. I'm staring at this huge hotel for the past three minutes so there is nothing to amaze that I have pain behind my neck.

"Yes. Sir Alexander Gilbert told to me come here. Could you please help me to find him?" I politely asked her.

The woman is wearing a uniform.

"Come with me, sir." She led me inside the hotel.

Sir, again?

I get some kind of shock or goosebumps  when people call me sir.

As soon as I stepped inside the hotel, a distinct cool breeze inside gave me a refreshing feeling.

Instead of soldiers, this entire hotel is filled with staffs. Men and women wearing the same clothes.

"What is Alexander Gilbert's room number?" On reaching the reception, she asked the receptionist.
"Uhmm... wait a minute." The guy over there typed something on the computer.

"Room number 306." He quickly dialed the telephone and handed the phone to the lady who led me inside.

"Sir, someone has come to see you. His name is Mister..."
She looked into my face as if asking to know my full name,

"Chris." I said in a low voice.

Chris is not enough? You need my surname?

"His name is Chris." She said.

After few seconds she gave back the telephone to the receptionist guy.

"Mr. Gilbert is at the restaurant and told you to come there."

"Would you please show me where the restaurant is?" I asked. By the time I find out where the restaurant is in such a big hotel, it will be night.

"Sure sir." She walked forward. After following her behind for a long time, she led me to the restaurant.

I stared blankly.