Chapter 73

Rishma's POV :

Rishma's POV :

"It's so easy for you to take people down, not in my case, I can't take down an opponent alone, I'm so small in front of them, they'll probably kill me before I can move my finger against them."

I put my hands on my hips and Chris sat on the couch with his legs crossed and ate his sandwich.

"It doesn't matter, you can defy anyone if you're brave and clever." He said, munching a bite of the sandwich.

"That's not possible, Chris. If anyone comes at me, I'll stand there with my foot glued to the ground. I can't think of a solution, and I'll faint in front of them." I took my sandwich off the plate and looked for the right side for the first bite.

"You know... Tiny I don't know how to explain it, it's all about you, and you have to take steps to keep yourself safe. You will do it when it happens and I believe in you, you will always find a way out of trouble. "He has shown more faith in me than my parents.

"Will power is something else. Tell me how." I took the first bite as he looked deeply at the floor tile.

"You want to know?" he asked only raising his eyes.

"Yes." I shrugged my shoulders because it was my need.

"Then I have one condition." Before he said his condition I felt angry inside but I didn't show it. Because he came up with conditions that irritates me. "What condition?"

He leans back on the sofa and his face lights up like a thousand watt bulb with bonus attitude.

"You do the laundry and I'll wash the dishes." He told me his condition and I was not going to accept it.

"No. I'm not okay with this. I'll wash the dishes, you do the laundry." I objected to his condition.

"Then don't think about the way. I'm not going to tell." He finished his sandwich and laid back on the couch with his hand supporting his head.

"No. It's not fair. I did the laundry yesterday. I washed the dishes yesterday morning." I raised an eyebrow.

"But I did the laundry all week and you didn't even come to fold the clothes. You will do the laundry this week." He's right, but I can't do it.

"I'm not going to do that, I have assignments to do." I said the reason, a fake one.

"Okay. I know, do the laundry after you finish your assignments. I don't have any problem." He grinned at me to provoke me.

He know very well that I will do anything to know the solution.

"Okay. Okay. I will." I suppressed my anger and accepted his condition.

"Good girl." He sat straight on the couch, I moved closer to listen carefully.

"Whenever you're stuck in a problem, if that person is stronger than you, if it's a woman, aim at her stomach and kick her." He pointed to my stomach and said.