Chapter 52

Chris's POV :

Chris's POV :

From Father Albert's reply I can understand whether Rishma lied to me or told the truth.

I trust her, as much as I trust my Father Albert. But in this case, not just me no one in the world can believe this incident.

"Has anyone come to the church searching for me?" I sounded rather serious.

With my ears pricked up, holding breath, attentively waiting for his reply.

"No," he said.

"No?"
I screamed at the top of my lungs with my eyebrows twitched.

"No one came." He repeated.

Then why did Rishma lie to me? What does she need?

Maybe she did all this to make me tell myself why I hide my identity from everyone?

Was she playing drama?

She lied. She never went to Manhattan, she was pretending as she know everything about me.

I know the truth now. I closed my eyes and raised my head in relief. I feel the joy of winning a battle with Rishma.

"Why did you ask?

"Just to clarify something," trying to control my happiness for this nothing-to-do-with-matter, I said.

"Then... I called to tell you something very  important." I sounded hesitated.

Will he be angry with me for delaying to tell him that I got an opportunity to act in a famous director's film?

"Tell me. Is there any other problem there?" He questioned like Rishma.

"No, first you don't get tense. It's not a matter of getting tense."

"Speak directly, there is no need for such an introduction." He hastened.

I rubbed my forehead and started presenting the matter,

"Listen my loving Father Albert. My long-cherished dream is about to come true. I'm going to be a hero. That too in a famous director's film. Director Alexander Gilbert."

I yelled Mr. Gilbert's name. I'm that much happy like I got a treasure from desert.

"Wha- what?" He couldn't speak up properly.

"It's happening. That too in a Alexander sir's movie." I repeated his name again with joy.

"You are going to be an actor.. uh.. a hero?" he couldn't digest what I just said and asked again in disbelief.

I chuckled and said, "Yes. Shooting starts within few months. Alexander Gilbert is busy with some works."

I repeated his name over and over again but Father Albert is not getting the name.