Chapter 28

Rishma's Pov :

I looked through the peephole of the door to see who was outside.

It was the same woman who showed me the room. She also has a water bottle in her hand.

I let out a sigh of relief.

I opened the door and put my head outside like a snake, they said something they memorized like a robot,
"Sorry to bother you. You've come a long way, so I thought I'd give you this water bottle."

After saying that, they held the bottle out to me.

I thanked her with a fake smile and bought the bottle. As they hurried to leave, I slammed the door shut. Then kept the bottle on the nearby wooden table and jumped to the bed. I lied there like a well fashioned dead body.

                     **************

I feel like today is very special. Everything seemed amazing to me because it was a new land for me.

I fell in love with wind, heat, water, soil, trees, plants and flowers.

I enjoyed people's conversations, the actions, the laughter, the greetings.

How lucky Chris was to be born in this heaven !

I see every event going on around me like a fantasy.

The wind that blew in the scent of the garden played with my knee length white dress with black scattering dots.

As a short girl, I can't say it is knee length dress for me. It's a little below my knees.

What a fate? I can't wear a dress that I loves to wear.

I walked along the edge of large buildings holding my dark blue side bag. From the moment I opened the door to the lodge until now, the smile never faded from my face.

I arrived at my destination and stopped for a moment. I looked at the huge church in front of me and sighed.

I looked both ways and crossed the road. This area is not bustling. Quite. Spooky pin-drop silence !

It shook me with fear for some minutes.

My trembling and fear did not change until I approached Jesus in front of the cross. I put each foot forward, looking back to see if anyone was following behind.

After praying to Jesus, I sat down on a middle bench. The candle stands are placed beautifully.

I dialed the number I wrote against the first star bullet from the Tigger book.

☆ Father ; -98XXXXXXXXX

Chris and I share our mobile phones so I had no trouble finding this phone number. The only trouble was, I had to scroll the call log for more than two minutes.

"Hello," said someone from the other side.

"Hello, good morning. Is this Mr. Albert?" I doubted.

"Yes"

"Uhm... I'm Rishma. Can you please come to church for a minute?"

"Yeah. I'm coming," he said.

Come for a minute, I will make you sit for hours.

I'm a little bit nervous now. My heart is saying that I should be stone hearted for some hours. Because I'm going to know something that will break my heart.

I put the phone and the Tigger book safely inside the side bag.

After a while I heard someone's footsteps echoing in the church hall.