Chapter 17

Rishma is busy looking for the purse from the handbag and my heartbeat increased as she opened each zip of the bag.

Didn't she take the purse?

It'sbegan to bill for goods. It was a relief to see the lady in the supermarket slowly taking each item to the bag.

Tiny please take the purse...

I found the name on the woman's badge, Agnes Roswell.

She looked up from the computer screen and looked at me, and I 'have to smile'.
"New guy?" She asked me while taking the stuff one by one.

"Yes, we came four months ago," I replied with a slight smirk.

"We?" She asked, tilting her head.

Her cheeks are beautiful to look at. But her eyes are very small.

"Me and Rishma"
Oh ... she doesn't know who Rishma is then why did I say her name.

Agnes looked at Rishma who was still looking for the purse.

Seeing Rishma's expressions, a smile spread on her lips. But that girl does not know that we are talking about her.

"She's cute." Agnes laughed.
" She's cute.... Sometimes she'll do ----insane ----things."

I said slowly in a way that Rishma could not hear.

"So ... what are you doing here?" Agnes asked, turning her gaze to me.

"I'm Silver Star Acad-----" she interrupted me,

"------Silver Star Academy? So you're a newly married couple? Aww... I 've been to the quarters a lot of times to buy orders. I did not know you live there. I'm heard about you and your wife. Glad to meet you."

I nodded in a way that was not. But she continued,
"No Silver Star students come to this market. They usually go to the big shopping malls to buy things. I've been to Quarters Five a lot of times, but never got a chance to see you."

Agnes shared a few commandments of her own. After all, I was shaking my head that I'm not that guy. She seems to have understood it in a way that was a yes.

"You must have been lucky to have such a beautiful young wife." She said, clutching her fingers to her chest.

Ohh lady, why are you spitting everything without knowing completely?

"I like you both."
She let out a sigh as if she had said it all.

Now it's my turn.

"Yeah yeah, I'm lucky to have a wife like Rishma. She's very charming and will understand everything easily. Sometimes she does stupid things, and it’s fun to watch. Naughty girl. Naughty wife. ” I corrected from the girl to the wife.

" You both married in this young age. Happy Married Life." Agnes was intrigued.

"Thank you. My wife is my everything." I pretended to be a wife-loving husband.

There was a gleam on Agnes' face as i said all these dramatic words.

She packed items.

Rishma finally found the purse from her handbag. She quickly came to me.

I picked up all bags and thanked Agnes. She laughed happily. Rishma took the bill from her hand and gave the money.

I decided to get out of there before Agnes said anything to her.

Agnes gave her the balance money and suddenly I went out.

I heard Agnes telling her, "God has given you a loving husband. Happy married life."