Chapter 74

Rishma's POV :

Rishma's POV :

□■ 4 DAYS  LATER ■□

We landed at the same airport where I met Chris. To the same soil where destiny played with my life, time may be keeping some secrets for my life.

Arnav and I stayed in a hotel near the airport. This time my mother didn't let me go alone. I wanted to inform Mrs. Masson of my arrival, but unfortunately my phone is still in my father's custody, I forgot to release it.

The next day, I checked all of Chris' fan pages on all social media. Edited video of his movie scene, behind-the-scenes photoshoot, street photos, interviews with sad background music, quotes by him with inspirational background music, videos of him lighting a lamp on a rock, and fan-made videos of Chris with other actresses and that's irritates me insanely.

I never get tired of finding him, I scrolled through all social media for over three hours and got nothing.

My eyes feel like they are burning and my body is not cooperating with my mind.

I stopped scrolling and leaned back in my chair, closing my eyes in despair. I think my eyes were burned by the light from the laptop!

Ding Dong...

Arnav.

He went to buy food. I put my laptop on the table and went to open the door. I opened the door and saw him standing there with two paper bags of good smelling food.

The delicious smell of food hit my nose and made me hungry.

"Is your CID thing over?" He stepped in and kept the food on the bed.

"Nothing found, I think he's still not active on social media." I guessed.

"Well. So where do we start searching for him? How about we get the help of the police?" he asked as he kicked off his boots under the bed.

"Don't know. No cops in this case." I said sternly.

Arnav slowly unpacked the bags and the smell of the food penetrated my nose making me go crazy for food.

Two plates were taken from another bag and served on two plates. Mouth watering after seeing the dish.

Lamb steak.

Chris' favorite.

I moved near the bed and picked up the plate. I sat on the chair and enjoyed the food. I remember how Chris was eating his favorite dish.

No matter what I do I get his memories and my mind is completely occupied by him.

After that I continued to search for him on the internet. I went back to his page and looked at the tags. A poster tagged on the page several minutes ago.

I got a glimmer of success.

I zoomed in on the poster and read every word carefully.

June 11 !