Chapter 55

Please reread the previous chapter to recollect the story and its details as it's been a long time.

I was busy with some personal things and finally I grabbed some time to write. I'm so sorry for making you wait.

Rishma's POV :

Rishma's POV :

Some things are better left unsaid.

Which I generally realize right after I said them!

He was glaring at me with a straight face.

"You are..." he paused.

I asked a question that can break our friendship, how stupid I am? I'm just his friend, we know that clearly.

What are you expecting from him Rishma?
My mind yelled at me.

Now he is preparing for an essay in his mind to answer my question, but I don't want to hear them. I'm gonna hurt myself, or... hurt us.

Half of my mind says to stop him from answering. But the other half is eagerly waiting to know what that answer will be. My mind is divided into two and fighting with each other. But my body is still staring straight into his eyes without any shame.

"Before that I want to say this, now, I feel like this is the perfect moment to say this to you." He gave an pleasant intro, that raised my expectations into high level.

"Human life begins with the first breath he takes.
I faced many storms in my life from that moment. Many people have come, I have seen their hatred and anger. Not only that, time also changed. Along with the time, my life also changed. Change is the rule of life. But.. there is one thing, that will never change and reduce. Our friendship.

I don't have a mother. I don't even called anyone mom. I have heard that there is no one in the world to replace mother. Mother is a blessing, but I didn't get that fortune. There was no woman in my life whom I could call mom at least for the sake of name.

There is only one girl, whom I met for the first time in my life, got to know very much, loved a lot, and cried for her care. It's you. It's you Rishma. I think God could not create another mother for me on this earth and that's why he sent you to this earth for me after many years.

God made you and me meet, to give you a friend and to give me a mother.

You are a mom to me."

I can't even stutter and unable to speak, all I can do is just hiding both my minds inner sadness and joy.

I thought I would be just his friend. But it's not.

But in his mind I am like mother for him. The next moment he had me in his arms and held me tight. It hurts, but I like it. I cupped his face and kissed on his forehead.

"You can't keep your promise. You.. promised me you won't make me cry again.. and look what you did." I said trying hard to not to cry.

The moon played hide and seek behind the clouds.