Chapter 65

Rishma's POV :

Rishma's POV :

The elevator opened and I got off it with some unknown people. I stood there and my eyes searched Ravi sir's face.

Where is he? Where is he ?
Where is he? Where is he?
Where-- there.

At the corner of the hotel. I walked in that direction. My eyes longed to know what others were eating and what was on their plates.

But no. I shouldn't do that. That is not right. I turned to the left and my eyes caught someone drinking tea or coffee.

Don't you get tea from his house?

This guy drinks tea for 30 rupees, if he goes home he can drink unlimited tea.

Shut up Rishma. Behave well.

I warned myself. I went to Ravi sir, he sensed my presence and looked at me with a smile.

"Rishma..." His wife stood up and held out her hand. I reached out for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you Subadra Ma'am." I said sitting in the chair opposite the couple.

"Nice to meet you dear." She said.

"You seem very busy these days." Ravi sir asked jokingly.

"Yes sir, the newly joined members don't take anything seriously. Sometimes I have to scold them." I hesitated to talk about professional matters in front of my wife, Ravi sir once told me that she hates office talk in private moments.

"I'm experiencing the same in Alappuzha. Suba, you know what, Rishma is the only employee who has performed well in the office." Ravi sir said loudly enough for other table people to hear.

"She's very dedicated to work. Really a hard worker." He added.

"He always praises me in front of everyone." I said awkwardly. Subhadra Amma shook her head in wonder.

"At first I thought she couldn't do the job. But she went to all the places and collected the details and bound the data, prepared the presentations and explained all the tragedies that happened." He explained.

"That is very good of you. You have been promoted in two years. Your position shows how hard you have worked." Subhadra mam said proudly.

"Thanks mam." This time I blushed with a giggle.

"I will tell you what actually happened. Look Rishma, you got promoted in just two years . Listen to this Suba." He asked for her attention and she looked at him. "I worked in category D for five years, but she got promoted from category D to category C in seven months. It's absolutely amazing."

"Ravi, you say she's better than you." His wife roasted him. They both laughed out loud and their laughter made me laugh.

"She is." Ravi sir controlled his laughter and said.