Chapter 44

Rishma's POV :

Rishma's POV :

I turned back with my eyes closed and rested my head on the hard pillow.

Why is she using rock pillows?

I can feel a warm breath touching my forehead.

Wait. Why is this pillow moving up and down like it is breathing?

I opened my eyes and raised my head to know what is happening.

I saw Chris's face in two-fifty degree angle, in close up. I startled and tried to get up.

I felt a tight grip around my waist. His hands are blood stained. Wounds are tied with cotton cloth.

I used my full strength to release from his grip. I parted his hands which is fingers crossed.

Pushed him away from me. He woke up from his sleep and opened his eyes. I jumped down from the bed.

"How did you get in?” I shouted.

"What?" He closed his eyes tightly for a while to come out of his sleep.

"How did you get in?" I asked again.

"The door was left open." Chris said sitting up on bed.

"Angelina mam." I called out loud. My feet isn't touching the ground. I was suddenly filled with anger and fear of seeing him.

"Don't call her." Chris quickly got off the bed and came closer to me.

"Mrs. Masson." I called out again moving back.

My leg hit the chair kept near table. I lost my balance.

"Ammaa...." I screamed my lungs out.

Chris's both strong hands wrapped around my waist before I touch the floor.

I reflexively grapped his shoulder with my hand.

I could feel my hair ends are cleaning the floor.

He pulled me closer, my face hitted on his hard muscular body. He deepened my face into his lower part of his chest with his hand on back of my head.

My face is above his abdomen and below his chest. What? I'm still in his arms?

I pushed him back and yelled at my maximum.

"Don't touch me. I told you yesterday itself. Mrs. Masson." I called out her name aloud.

Within a fraction of second he closed the gap between us and tightly covered my mouth with his right hand.

"Please don't shout." He said in a very and very and very low voice. Even the mosquitoes sounds louder than him.

He pressed his hands tighter again. His palm is enough to cover my whole face. He is not only covering my mouth but also my nose.