Chapter 24

Rishma's Pov :

It's been hours since I started standing in front of the mirror. "Aren't you ready yet?" Chris asked as he came to the door side. I angrily threw the comb to the table and said, "No...." I should not have raised my voice. Whenever I get angry, my eyes fill with tears.

Chris came up behind me and looked in the mirror. "What's wrong? Well, you're ready." He comforted me. I raised my face and looked in the mirror.

Yes. He's right, I'm well ready. But my hair did not straighten. Chris understood my problem and took the comb I had thrown away and combed my hair. "Now my tiny is ready," Chris said as he picked up the hairband. He looked at me and smiled.

"It's time to go to the airport, your mother is waiting for you" Chris will comfort me easily.

He went to the kitchen. I looked at my bag that I had packed and kept on top of the bed.

Lying like a deflated balloon. In fact there is nothing in it, two pairs of dresses, my passport and things, and then to feel like a little heavy I packed a fifty paged notebook to make it heavier. It's my favourite book because it's cover page is Tigger.

"Tiny...." He called me.
I went to the kitchen. He handed me a cup of coffee.

He drank each sip, paying attention to the coffee itself.

"If I go what will you do alone here?"
He looked at me with a sarcastic look.
"You don't want to go, do you?"

"I have to go, I want to see everyone, I want to play with cousin brothers. Most importantly uhmmm... I don't want to go."

"Why?" He narrowed at me and leaned against the slab.

"What if my character changed after this holiday?"

"Are you going to spy anything? Just ten days na, go and enjoy with your family and friends."

Friends?

I rolled my eyes and asked "what?"

"Sorry. Cousins" he corrected.

"How many hours do you sit without talking to anyone?" I asked.

"That's right."

"Pack your dresses and come with me."

"Nope" he's not looking up from that coffee cup. That made me feel sad as well as it irritated me.

"Tell me, what are you going to do alone?" I asked again in a sad tone but slightly cold tone.

"What should I do? I'll do the housework and go to the Silver Star. That's it," he shook his head. "The problem is, you're not with me uhmm you can't, no, you won't. Whatever it is, you got the point" he turned to the sink to wash the cup.

Oh god, after joining with me he also started to speak English badly.

I hung the bag over my shoulder. This is heavy ! I exclaimed.

I opened the bag and took a box. I didn't kept this inside.

"Chocolate donut", he came to me and folded his hands under his chest.

"Why?" I asked blankly.

"You can't get it there. I mean you can get it, but there you can't buy our Masson's chocolate donut." He sat beside me.

"I have to go?" I asked again.

I kept that box inside my bag ang hung it over my shoulder.

He pulled the bag straps, and shook it like a swing. With that, I swung back and forth. "I could not come to the airport with you because of some important reason. I'm sorry for that." he pouted.