Chapter 60

Chris's POV :

Chris's POV :

One,

Three,

One,

Two,

Four,

Three,

None.

I counted the signal bars and suddenly the screen showed Emergency calls only.

I'm in an emergency and I need to call her right now. Leaving the entire crew behind me, I tried to call Rishma from the assistant director's mobile.

"What the hell is this?" I asked myself in frustration.

Even though it only shows emergency calls I dialed her number and I knew what the outcome would be.

I hung up the phone nonchalantly. I stood there on the verge of screaming.

I heard a faint sound in the distance and turned around.

A co-star of mine is saying something. I put the phone in my pocket. When he came closer, I realized that he was calling me for the rehearsal.

Not wanting to call her again, I walked towards him in despair.

"We have to rehearse the scene and people are looking for you.” He said as we walked towards the crew.

Not wanting give any reply to anyone, I walked to my tent. I made up my mind to prepare for the scene. I started by reading the dialogues.

"Xavier died because of you and you just... just stood there doing nothing and, and... and.. I saw your revenge.... revenge... revenge on him in your eyes. Urgh... hmm.. " I lowered my mind to look at the dialogue.

We mean nothing to you.

I repeated the same dialog over and over again.

"Xavier died because of you and you just stood there doing nothing and I saw your revenge on him in your eyes. We mean nothing to... you…"

I slowly fell silent when I saw two pairs of eyes staring at me and one of the assistant directors was standing outside my tent with folded hands.
I looked at him, he looked at me blankly, reluctant to enter.

"Preparing for any exam?", he asked mockingly.

"I'm trying to get this into my head." I tried to sound serious, but it just sounded more awkward.

He walked into my tent and stood in front of me. I stood up and he took the dialogues from me.

"Don't try to byheart this word by word. As far as I've known you, you've never by hearted your dialogues."

"Now I have to."

"Don't by heart dialogues, just skim through it like listening to people's conversation and you will remember every word. If you keep every word in mind, you can't focus on your actions."