Chapter 47

Rishma's POV :

Rishma's POV :

The moment I opened my eyes it felt like someone had dropped a boulder on my head.

Why do I start my day with a heavy heart or heavy head each day?

I sat up in bed and my eyes observed the room. It is not my room, but it didn't take me a second to realize it is Mrs. Masson's room.

Where is Chris?

I quickly got up and went to the living room. I saw Mrs. Masson sitting at the dining table checking the answer sheets.

"Good morning dear." I wished her while my eyes searching the entire house for him.

Chorus?

I changed my gaze towards her side. Yesterday I saw everyone in double role, today I'm hearing their sound in double voice.

My consciousness hit me in the head and showed me the presence of a six foot tall man sitting on my left side.

I slowly turned my head towards him. Worst part is he smiling at me.

"Hello mister...." I said to him trying to complete my sentence with his name.

He narrowed his eyes and waited for me to complete the word Mister with his name.

Of course I didn't forget his name.

He is Mrs. Masson's husband. His last name is Masson and his first name is...

I know I know...

My brain cells started to search his name in all the nook and croner. Looks like the cells didn't get the book in which his name is written.

"Ma.. tth..." He slowly spelled.

Matthew.

"Mister Matthew Masson. Hello..."

"Hello dear, how are you doing?" He chuckled for my bad memory.

"I'm feeling good." I said with a smile.

Feeling good? Really ? I feel like my head is going to crash under the rocks.

"When did you come?" I asked without moving.

"This morning." He saud turning the page of the newspaper with his eyes glued on me.

I nodded as okay.

"Are you settled here now?" Mr. Mathew asked amusedly.

"No.. I yesterday.."

Why did Chris put me here yesterday?

"Both of them came yesterday in a strange way. So Chris handed over Rishma to me and left." Mrs. Masson looked up from the answer sheet and said to Mr. Mathew as if she is indirectly conveying to me about some bad things happened yesterday.