Sessenta - New Start

After that night, he came over to my place....and guess what he stayed the night there, but after 2 fucking hours of talking and half arguing with my WHOLE family. Brazilians..

And now.......we are spending Saturday and Sunday at his house.

Neymar has been even more caring....If you get what I mean. He carried my bags, helped me study, took me out to play football, and helped my family paint the ceilings. He even took my Auntie to her favorite restaurant, and I was so embarrassed, but I ended up laughing my ass off.

It’s dark outside, Neymar's friends are also here and I am happy for that. I find them to be very caring and friendly. We had a great time watching football together, and I like this start of a New year. Some are already a sleep, and some like Gabriel and Jo are inside watching TV.

“Babe come on…” Neymar gently pulled me out through the doors; into the pitch black towards the swimming pool.  Oh god, not swimming. I can barely swim.

“Junior!” I laugh, shaking my head. “No, .... are you crazy, they're inside waiting for us to join the movie" I tell him.

Neymar rolls his eyes at me, squeezing my hand a little as he tugs me to the side of the pool.
“Live a little…” Neymar teases before he reaches for my shirt; tugging it over my head.

I don’t fight, I let him strip me before he strips himself down to just his boxers. We’re both in our underwear before he sits down on the edge.
Slowly, I sit aside him and dangle my feet into the cool water. I am jumping straight in, I am not out of my mind.

“Baby?” I giggle, glancing to him.

“Mm?”

When he looks to me, I press my hand to his back I quickly push him into the water. He gasps, bursting back up for air and grinning towards me. I burst into laughter.

“Puta!” Neymar laughs, pushing his wet hair out of his face.

“watch your language boy !” I blush, splashing water with my feet towards his face.

Neymar smirks, quickly moving closer to me and grabs my ankles quickly.

“Don’t you dare… ” I threaten, gazing towards him.

His eyes seem alight with excitement score he tugs quickly and pulls me into the water. I gasp, splashing around but I push myself up and splash him.
“Neymarr!” I scold, splashing him again and again with water which he only replicates.

“Forealla!” He mimics my voice before he wraps his arms around my waist and tugs me closer.

“You’re an ass.” I blush, bringing my lips slowly towards his.

“Ass, serious?”

Nodding slowly, I move my hands to cup his cheeks and kiss him slowly.

“I like your arse.” He mumbles, speaking between our kisses.

"Well thanks" I chuckle.

“You welcome.” Neymar chuckles and then I feel his hand sharply slap my ass, causing me to gasp and wrap my arms around him. Asshole!

A whimper slips my lips as I close my eyes and relax within his touch. Neymar then easily brushes my underwear from my skin; two fingers lightly brushing against my folds before he easily pushes fingers inside me. Oh shit, we're doing this in the pool.

“Ah…” I moan, closing my eyes and quickly burying my head against his neck. I can't help, it felt good. Like Imagine Neymar finger fucking you.

His fingers move slowly, slickly before they pull back out and he lifts his hand to tangle in my hair.
“Amor…” Neymar growls, using his advantage to kiss me roughly; his tongue already slipping in my mouth so exchange wet kisses.

Everything seems sexier because of the setting; the wet pool making me feel hot and sticky to touch.

His mouth claims mine and I feel his hips easily flex against mine, his hard pushing against me.
“Neymarr…” I gasp.

Neymar quickly scoops me up, lifting me straight up onto the side of the pool and the cold air hits me. I barely have a moment to think of what I’m doing when he tears down my panties, spreading my legs.

I moan, tilting my head back and resting back on my hands against the marble side of the pool.
His head is between my legs, then his tongue is on me- in me. All I can think is him as I get hot and fuzzy, my head spinning with lust and hunger for my boyfriend. What has gone into me?

“Hello?”

Shit! It's Gabriel!

Neymar freezes, grabbing my hips as he scoops me quickly off the side of the pool and into the deep water; cradling me close to cover my half naked body.

“Ne-” I start but Neymar presses a finger to my lips.

The voice has my heart pounding as me and Neymar stay completely still in the water.
The pool is dull and I secretly hope that nobody can see, or at least they won’t look close enough to see.

“Hello?” Neymar let's out a  loud laugh.

“Gab!” He shouts back and just in time the brunette Brazilian wanders into sight.

“Uh…” Gabriel chuckles. “What’s going on?”

“We’re just having a swim man, what you doing up?” Neymar speaks casually, trying to act like nothing’s happening as he keeps me tight to his body to cover everything.

“We started the movie; I heard somebody in the pool and thought it would either be you or…” Gab’s eyes drift to me. “Is she naked?”

I blush madly, peeking over my shoulder to Gabriel with a weak smile.

“Yeah… She’s a kinky bit-“

“Fuda-se!” I scoff, shoving him back softly but he manages to keep his arms around me.

“Alright alright..” Neymar chuckles. “It was my idea, we’re coming out now.”

Gab runs a hand through his hair, backing up a little.

“Right, I’ll uh… Leave you two to it!” With that, he disappears quickly off towards the door.

“Are you going to finish what you started?” I tease Neymar, breaking the silence.

A large grin spreads across Neymar’s lips before he nods quickly.

“Come.” He mumbles, grabbing my underwear and handing them to me whilst he smirks towards me.

“I can make you scream if we’re in private.”

Boy can he make me scream!