Cinquenta E Nove - Forgiveness

I don't dare take another step. I just stand there, not even facing him. I don't want to face him.

"You remember don't you?" I hear him say from behind me. I do remember that day, how could I forget that?

I got in big trouble and I was scared to even walk past those bushes. I don't know what got inside me when I was making my towards that place. I guess I thought it's over, but it's the Favelas anything could happen.

"Come here please, or I'll have to drag your ass here" He says in a playful tone, but I am not in a mood for jokes. I am still angry at him like hell.

"Don't even think about joking, I am sick of this! why didn't you care! what did I do!" I yell back as I walk towards him with anger. I feel like the fire inside me is never going to calm down. We're going stand out here fighting. It's already starting to get dark.

"Listen to me for once!" He shouts. I keep my mouth shut, what does he have to say? He walks closer to me and I just stand there, waiting for him to talk.

"I didn't call or talk to your on purpose" He says, looking down. The tears start running down my face like a fountain and I can imagine how I look. Mascara running, hair in a mess, and my shirt has stains on it.

"W-Why?" I stutter. He looks up, as if he was going to start crying.

"I was planning this whole surprise thing, I know it's so fucked up, but.....but I wanted to take you out tonight to this place, the gift bag had something in it that I knew you clearly would have loved....but you were so mad, and I wasn't expecting to.....see you this upset...I thought...." I wait for them to speak and say the next thing. My brain can't even function.

"I thought you didn't really care that much"

Really? He thought that. I was in shock. What made him think I didn't care.

"W-What Neymar?" I frown my brows in confusion. I take a step closer, but this time he backs away.

"I can't trust anyone! After what happened between me and Bruna, an Sasha! I just can't! And I know you are different, but I just can't!" He yells....with tears running down his eyes. That weren't soft anymore.

"N-Neymar....I-I won't...." I cup his cheeks, because....I can't stand seeing him like this.

"I won't cheat on you, I won't lie, I won't want you for your fame, I won't.....only if you won't" I whisper the last words in his ears. I pull him into a hug, than he finally wraps his arms around my waist. It was getting cold and the warmth of our hug was keeping both of us warm.

"I am so sorry" He whispers, I can tell he's still crying. I hush him but he keeps on talking.

"I am sorry, I am so sorry, I was an ass for thinking my surprise plan can work, it worked it someone else, but you are different, and-" I cut him off.

 "Forget about it, we made a deal now" I say pulling a way from the hug and cupping his cheeks once again. We look at each other directly. His glossy eyes were shinning and mines probably too, thanks to the tears.

I forgave him.

I can't help it. I can't.

You could see how sorry he was. He was crying and I couldn't stand seeing that, just like he couldn't stand seeing me cry. He was shaking and I felt it.

"Forealla I am sorry" he whispered, his face was only inches from mine and the warmth of his breath lit me up like a candle. A rush of heat started in my chest and slowly spread throughout my body, reaching every last limb. I could feel his eyes watching my every move, from the slight twitch of my lip to the way my shoulders rose and fell as I breathed. He leaned forward slowly, his hand brushing the hair out of my face and in an instant his lips were on mine. They were rough and smooth, they were perfect. He moved them around in circles and my heart swelled. His breathing was deep and loud in my ear. He moaned and so, I did too.

When the kiss ended everything felt different......