Dezesseis - Playing Innocent, Because I desserve it.

Last night when Natalia said " of course he doesn't remember you, he's to busy with his fame life, I am not saying this to hurt you sis" I felt a little angry, but it didn't effect me.

I know he hasn't forgotten about me, but I know Natalia and everyone thinks like that.

Talking about Natalia, She's still asleep, but my parents are awake making breakfast with my aunt. My grandparents are still asleep.

"Bom Dia" I smile walking out my room.

"Bom Dia honey" My parents say at the same time.

"Bom Dia" My aunt says.

"So what are you guys making?" I say noticing the what looks like fruit salad.

"Your auntie got some fresh tropical fruits from the market, so were are making some fruit salad" My dad says, chopping some bannana's into the bowl.

"Bom Dia everyone" I hear Natalia say. I turn around and see her walking towards me.

"Hey, can I talk to you" She whispers to me and I nod, following her.

We stand by the house door, waiting for her to speak up.

"So, I wanted to say sorry, what I said last night was not meant to be in a hurtful way" She says nervously.

"Natalia, It's fine, I didn't get upset anyways" I smile, hugging her.

"Sure, because I don't want you to be upset" She smile apologetically.

"No don't worry, let's go have breakfast" I change the subject.

"Sure, but can you please go out and check the mailbox" Natalia says, I nod and she leaves to the kitchen.

I open the door and walk a little further up these Favela's houses, until I get to the mailbox's. I open our mailbox and take the one letter out, which is for Natalia. I look at the other houses and see Junior's old house. I don't know who lives there, but as I look closer I notice someone standing out side the house talking to another dude with a snap-back and a naughty girl t-shirt, with some....

Shit! It's him, It's Junior. What the hell is he doing here?

I notice that I am still wearing Rafaella's clothes that he let me borrow  yesterday, shit and I need to return them.

I panic and quickly hide behind a strangers car, before running back. That was one of those stupid time in life.

I come in the house, closing the door behind me and giving that one letter to Natalia.

"Here, this ones for you" I say giving her the letter and rushing to my room.

I take of the clothes and change into my own clothes. Than I fold Rafaella's clothes and look out the window. He's walking down which means he'll get past our house, I really hope he doesn't come to the house.

He hasn't noticed me yet, but I can see him walking towards our house. Instead of walking further down, he walks to our door and I know what is going to happen. I run to the door with the clothes in my hands looking like a maniac.

I am praying my family, especially Natalia doesn't see him.

Before he can even knock or ring the doorbell, I open it up.

"Ola Junior" I breath heavily hoping he'll get away soon, before Natalia comes and sees him.

Shit, this isn't going to go well.

"Ola, Is everything okay?" He asks concerned.

"Yeah yeah, It' just, um by the way here are the clothes" I hand him them. He looks down at them and just smiles, god that smile brights up the damn world.

"Thanks" He chuckles.

I know in a minute someone is going to call my name, or ask who is by the door. I need to do something in order to save myself from embarrassment.

"So I need to go now, but if you want we can maybe...." Shit, I should have thought about something.

"maybe we can go somewhere together, if you want?" He asks.

"Yeah maybe" I nod slowly, fuck I am such an retarded.

"What about you come with me and I take you somewhere" He says smirking. I like the idea, but I feel like I have been out the whole time, I hardly have spent anytime with my sister.

"Okay...sounds cool" I smile, I couldn't resist it, I just couldln't.

"Good, than I need your number so I can call you" He says taking his phone out.

I add in my number in his phone, before going back in the house while waits in his car. Smart right? Because now Natalia won't see him.

I eat a quick breakfast before fixing my hair, putting it up in a ponytail. I take my purse, making sure my phone, wallet, and ID card there.

"Where are you going?" My mom asks. I turn around and make the most innocent face.

"I am hanging out with my friends" I smile. She rolls her eyes and continue makings whatever she was making.

'Mom please, I just came back from the U.S, I miss my friends here" I say making a very Innocent face.

"Okay, but honey don't come late and answer your phone all the time" She says. I smile and look at Natalia.

She winks at me before waving goodbye.

Little does she know that the friend I was talking about is Neymar.