Quarenta E Quarto - Run-Away

I have always loved the beach, and always will. 

The beach is so beautiful that it's beauty can take you to the relaxing zone. To me the beach brings me back memory, not only memories I have had with Junior, but also memories that was just between me and myself. In Santos I used to go to this beach that I used to go with Junior. Yes, the one where my swimming suit fell off and my boobs were exposed. Anyways, when I went there I would have always sat down in the sand not caring if I get sand all over my football shorts. I would think about my life and the people in it. I would thank god for giving my such a beautiful, caring, and healthy family. I would think about my passion for football and how much I loved it. A voice in my head would tell me I can't live my dreams which was being a women footballer along with being a therapist. I would ignore it, but it came back to me. 

Until soon I gave up. I knew I wouldn't be able to become one. I mean, I just can't. I know that right now my therapist and psychology studies are going well. I know that will be my job, but I miss dreaming about being a football star. I like how my dreams used to be crazy.  I would always tell myself "If your dreams don't scare you, than they aren't big enough". 

We are now at the beach and I just can't wait to get into the water. It's boiling hot, and I am used to this. But for some reason, it feels hotter here. 

I don't know why he's so quite. Neymar hasn't been talking on the way when we parked and was going to walk here. He did put on snap-back to hide is hair, along with some Ray Bans. Still, he could talk, but I guess he just wasn't in the mood for it.  

I get it that he's famous. One of the planets most talented football player. And yes, it's still hard for me to believe that. I just want to be closer to him, and I hate how I want that. 

He's just that....He's still the same Neymar that I knew before all... all these dollar signs. 

I follow him to the other side of the crowded beach, until he finally speaks up after telling me to shut up. 

"I really can't be here, do you have any idea how crowded this place is, and if one person sees me the whole beach will be chasing my ass" He says under his breath which made it harder for me to understand. 

"You have sunglasses and a snap-back, do you really think they'll notice you?" I ask. 

"Yes, you have no idea" He rolls his eyes. I can tell he's getting annoyed now. We came all the way here and now he wants to go back.  

That's not happening. 

"You can go, but I want to stay here" I state and turn around making my way to the sunbeds. 

Than I felt his hand on my arm and he pulled me back with his strength. 

"What?" I raise a brow. 

"Listen, can we just talk about this first before you leave and do whatever the fuck you want" He says rather angrily. 

"No, can't you just say it all now" I snap back. I was doing this on purpose, but he was also being a dick from the start. 

"No I can't just say it all now, now can we go" He whisperers with anger. 

"No I am not leaving we just came" I snap back. He grits his teeth and steps closer. 

"Stop acting like a bitch and let's go" 

Did he just call me a bitch? I give him a disgust look and roll my eyes. 

"What's your freaking problem Neymar?" 

He frowns before saying "You're my problem" 

What the heck? 

I frown back and take a step back. I am not going to deal with him anymore. The devil on my shoulder is telling me to just leave and don't look back. The angel is telling me to sort things out and follow him back to the car. But no, I am sick of following him. 

I can't just leave, like now. He will follow me and eventually get my ass back home. He isn't that dumb and I am smart enough to come up with a plan. 

"Sorry, I-I, I feel very bad Neymar, oh my...what did we have for breakfast" I say as I sit down on the sunbed and bury my head in my palms. He sits down beside me and places his hand on my back. 

"No no forget about that, we only had some toast with Nutella" He says rubbing small circles on my back. 

"Shit was it Nutella, oh my god..." I gasp. He frowns and looks at me with worried eyes. 

"Fuck, please don't tell me you are allergic or anything" He says, wordiness filling his voice. 

I nod slowly and act out some coughs. 

"Shit, do you have any medic-" I cut him off. 

"No I...I just need...some...water...." I say in between fake coughs. 

"Okay, stay here and I'll go get some water as fast as I can, then I am taking you to the hospital" He says then he rushes off to somewhere. I watch him run up to some guy, then in a shop. 

I quickly get up and walk away from where I was. I make my way to a taxi cab that was waiting by the pavement I was really close to. I don't know where I am going, but I know for sure I am leaving the beach. No matter how much I wanted to stay. 

I get to the cab and open the passenger door. The driver is a very old man holding a cigarette between his lips. I smile friendly and ask him if he's working or if just taking a break. 

"Te puedo ayudar?" The friendly old man asks once I sit down in the cabs passenger seat. I was smart enough to understand Spanish, I mean Brazilian do understand Spanish, well maybe not everything, but well enough for me to survive this run away. 

"Si, Você pode me levar para um hotel, eu sou novo aqui" I ask him to take me to a hotel, and surprisingly he understood. 

"Si si, brasileño?" He asked, before starting the car and driving. 

"Si brasileño" I smile.

I check my phone a few times to see what the time was. And it was only 5:30 PM.  I have enough money to stay one night at a hotel. Now that I think of it, I realize how dumb I am. 

My suitcase is at his house, and he's the one  who has my tickets back to Sao Paulo. Shit. 

I sigh heavily and lean back on the passenger seat. 

"you okay?" The old man says in a very strong Spanish accent. 

"Si" I smile. 

Everything will be okay.