Quarenta E Cinco - Panic Attack

5:30 PM 

As soon as I got the water, I ran back to the sunbeds. I got many strange looks, and some very excited looks. They probably have noticed me under my shades. I mean it's not that hard to figure out if this  dude running with a water bottle in his hand is Neymar Junior. My tattoo's were showing anyways. 

I ran back and stopped by the sunbed she was at a few minutes ago. 

"What the fuck!" I throw my hands in the air dramatically, earning glares from many people. 

I make my way as quick as I can back to where I parked my car. Many people were starring at me and some have already noticed me. 

Fuck, where the hell is my Forealla. 

Here I am sitting in my parked car. My breathing is heavy. My hair is full of sweat and so is my t-shirt. 

"Where the fuck is she" I slam the steering wheel causing the horn to go on.  I am shaking and panicking. 

"I am such an asshole," I say to myself as I panic even more. I have lost her. She wasn't there when I came back. 

What if she got kidnapped, or what if she went after me and ended up being lost. Fuck! She wasn't feeling well either. 

"Ah, go fuck yourself Neymar" I say to myself as I slam my head on the steering wheel and the horn goes on again. 

Why was I this dumb. I promised her and her mom that everything will be fine. And by that I also meant nothing will happen to her like getting lost or even feeling a little sick. 

Fuck, Neymar why the hell did you take her with in first place. 

When I think about the fact that I am sitting in my car while she's somewhere out her in Barca, I want to punch myself as hard as I can. 

I can't go out, because everyone will see me and that will make the fucking situation worse. 

I sigh heavily and take my Iphone 6 out my pocket. I need to call someone. I need help. This hasn't ever happened to me. 

I dialed in Dani's number, yes Dani Alves. My teammate and best friend. I have many other best friends of course, but Dani is the oldest one and maybe getting advice from him would be better. 

I wait for him to answer the call impatiently. This is my second time ringing. 

"Fuck Dani, answer the fucking phone" I curse and wait even more as my phone beeps. He's probably busy with his kids, but right now I need someone. I have lost her and it's all my damn fault. She can be kidnapped right now and I don't know what the hell to do. I might need to call the Police. I can't let anything happen to her. Not at all. Fuck, I hope she is feeling better. 

"Ney! my man! Why didn't I see you at practice today bro!" He answers and his joyful voice spoke through the phone. 

Shit! There was practice today. 

"Forget practice, Dani I need help" I sigh. My voice sounded so weak, and I didn't like it. I hated when I sounded weak or in need of help .

"What? help? Ney is everything fine?" Dani asked with a very concerned and worried voice. I mean I don't blame him. He has no idea how bad I am feeling right now on the inside. 

"Ney? Are you there?" He says breaking my out of my thoughts which only lasted for a few seconds. 

"Dani, I-I..." I can't even form a sentence. How am I going to tell him about Forealla missing. 

Fuck! He doesn't even know about Forealla. I only told him that I met one of my old friends. 

"Neymar Junior! Tell me what's wrong? Where are you even? I need to see you, now" He says and I can tell he's panicking himself. 

"I am by the Beach parking lot, in my car, and I need to tell you something, I fucked up everything and I fe-"  I say as I rest my head on the steering wheel and the horn goes on again. 

"Wait...you didn't get another girl pregnant?" He says and I immediately raise my head up. 

"foda-se!" I curse to him and he immediately apologies.

 "Sorry man, I will be there soon, okay?" He says and I can hear him starting his car over the phone. See this is what I call a true friend, 

"Okay, hurry up I am panicking" I say before ending the call. 

Fuck, what am I going to do!