Cinquenta E Quatro - Lies...Lies...And Lies...

Neymar's POV

Both, I and Forealla immediately put on our clothes. Who the hell dared to interrupted our amazing moment that was about it happen. 

We both get dressed and Forealla starts walking towards the bathrooms. 

"Where are you going babe?" I ask, before going to open the door. 

"To the bathroom, duh" She giggled a bit, and god it sounded amazing. She went in the bathroom and I just stood there like an idiot until who ever was out by the door knocked loudly. Fuck! Who is it! And how the hell did they get in! 

The only ones who can get in, are the ones who know the code you need to put in for the gate entrance. Those people are only, Mom, Rafa, dad, Carolina, my closest friend, and....Bruna.

I take a deep breath before opening the door.....and I was never ever expecting her....after what happened. 

"B-Bruna? I-I thought you were in Brasil now?" I didn't even say a single "hi". After our break-up, we never spoke. It's not like I am mad or angry at her, it's just we don't talk, because obviously everything that was between is now over....completely over. 

But why the hell is she here?

"I am here to talk, and I know it's all over, but I just had to talk about somethings" She said in her sweet voice, and smiled showing off her perfect tooth's. 

To be honest, I am kind of scared. God knows what she wants to talk about.

Should I let her in? I mean....okay I am a gentleman. 

"Sure, come in" It blurts out my mouth and I gesture her to come in. She's wearing some short denims with a pink crop-top. And of course her heels. 

She sits down on the couch and smiles at me. I smile back, not sure if I should go sit next to her or just stand up. Shit! I don't want Forealla to think as if there is something still between us. Even thought she is not that jealous type, but it is true that now we are in a....relationship. 

I sit down next to her, but keeping a little distance. I know I sound really stupid now. But it's Bruna...

"So, what was it you wanted to talk about?" I ask. She smiles and I just smile back. Why does he smile so much? It's really bad, because I need to fake smile back and it makes me look so ugly. 

"I w-" She got cut off, by....my Forealla. 

"Neymarrr!" Forealla sings as she walks out the bathroom and freezes when she sees Bruna. It's about to get awkward. 

"...Oh...Hi" She said clearly awkward and probably surprised. Bruna looks at me and this time she fake smiles. 

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend, since when did you two start dating, I t-" I cut Bruna off. What I am about to say is going to be what a jerk does. 

"Oh no no, we don't date" I make it clear, and I guess what....I hate lying. 

Than Forealla speaks up, walking closer to us two. 

"Yeah, we don't date at all" She fake smiles at me. And it's that type of smile that kills. 

"Oh, but I thoug-" Forealla cuts her off. 

"Yeah me and Neymar barely even talk, kiss or even do other stuff, he's way out of my league, and we never dated" She looks at me with a smirk. Than Bruna looks at me pretty shocked. 

"Is that true?" Bruna raises a brow. 

"Yep, Forealla is just far friend," 

This lie was killing me...and her.