Cinquenta E Tres - Aye Papi!

Neymar. Neymar. Neymar. I can say is name a billion times and never get tired. There has been so much shit going on ever since we saw each other. We have been having sex, safe sex. I am not going to get pregnant, and Neymar clearly doesn't want to have another child. 

I think my feelings are growing stronger towards him. Very strong. I really hope he feels the same about me. I mean what if he doesn't, and then there's me falling for a guy that doesn't like me that strongly. 

I am leaving Barca in two more days, so basically all me and Neymar want to do in these two days are chill. Play FIFA, eat some good damn food, maybe sex, because it has been almost an addiction. A very bad addiction. 

"Neymar?" I walk out the bathroom after brushing my teeth, I sit down next to him on the couch. 

"Yes baby" He turns his head towards me and pulls me closer to him. 

"Why do we enjoy sex? Or why do you enjoy it?" I ask, and he chuckles. I am that person, who comes up with stupid ass questions and is willing to know the answer. 

"Having sex with you is like heaven" He says loudly and very dramatically. I laugh and blush. Neymar Junior just said having sex with me is like heaven. 

"B-" He cuts me off suddenly, and stands up. 

"Having sex with you and touching your body is like drinking water after training!" He says dramaticly. 

"Having sex with Forealla Di Alvarez is like getting non-stop pleasure!" He throws his hands in the air and I can't help but laugh. 

"Oh..my god..N-" He cuts me off again. 

"Having sex with you is best thing-" I cut him off this time. Jeez, is he on drugs. I stand up and make my way towards him. 

His strong tattooed arms wrap around my waist and he pulls me closer. His hot breath against my neck whilst he begins to plant small kisses on the nape of my neck. His hands drop down to my ass, and he grabs it firmly. 

"Mmmm, Eu gosto" He whispers that he likes it. That explains all the time he either grabs my ass, spanks my ass, or once he even bit me ass. 

"You such an asshole" I roll my eyes, but still have that smile on my face. 

"Yet you still fucked me hard" He said chuckling. I gasp and smack his ass. 

"Go fuck yourself Neymar Junior!" I yell and then run away before he comes after me. 

"You're going to get payback!" He yelled back, than I hear his footsteps coming after me. 

"Neymarr!" I gasp when he lifted me up from the ground in one click. 

He carries me bridal style back to the kitchen, and lays me down on the kitchen counter. This getting hot.

I easily pull off my shirt, tossing it aside before Neymar reaches for the buckle on his jeans; tugging them open. 

“Sexy as hell..” Neymar smirks, kicking off his jeans easily before he crawls his body over mine; hovering over me. And this was all happening on the kitchen counter.

“You’re my Papi now?” I tease, my fingers slowly starting to brush against his chest; giggling. 

Neymar chuckled as he dips and starts to kiss down my neck, his lips easily smothering me in warm kisses down the sensitive spots on my neck. 

“Yours, baby..”

I moan, tilting my head back and closing my eyes whilst I feel his teeth nip against my collarbone. 
“Aye, Papi..” I moan, pushing my fingers through his overly grown hair, tangling my fingers slowly. 

 We both immediately freeze when we hear the doorbell ring two times. 

"Who the fuck?" We both say at the exact same times.  

Shit! He's still inside me on the kitchen counter, and now someone is standing outside the door. Fuck....