Cinquenta E Dois - My Best Friend And My Boyfriend (chapter re-written)

Everything happened so fast. We changed into our clothes, I borrowed a shirt from Neymar, we went though the back door to avoid papprazzi's. And soon we were in the car heading towards his house. 

By now the car was parked in front of Neymar's house and he was opening the door to his house. Wow, this went all so fast. A hour ago we were having sex in the locker rooms and now we are back home. 

"Can I ask you something?" Neymar says once we step in the house. I take my shoes off and turn my head towards him. 

"Sure" I smile. He walks over to me and leads me to the couch. I follow him, hoping we are not having another round. 

"Why don't you talk about what happened last night?" He asks once we both were sitting down facing each other. I blush a little, and he notices it. Fuck. 

"Well...why don't you talk about it" I say, feeling slightly embarrassed. 

"Because it was your firs experience, not mine" He smirked, and he was so right. I blush even more because I find this damn conversation so embarrassing. 

"Okay, but what do you want me to say" I say feeling so embarrassed, especially the fact that he was smirking. 

"I don't know actually, but I have something else to ask you?" He says and I am just praying it's not anything to do with sex, and my first experiance. 

"Are we in a relationship or not?" 

Finally! 

"I don't know, but I wasn't expecting you to ever bring that up" I say and he chuckles. 

"It would be wrong to have amazing sex with you and not be your boyfriend" He smirked and I think I just died. Why is he doing this to me?

"So does this mean that you are my boyfriend now?" I raise a brow. 

"Yes it does, I mean only if you want" He smiles and I could see in his eyes how much he wanted this. And so did I. 

"Neymar Junior, my best friend...and boyfriend" I say and with that I leaned in closer, so we were touching. He suddenly pushed me down so I was laying down fully on the couch and his body was slightly over me. His lips crashed against mine, and I felt the electricity in me. He smirked and I just couldn't help but giggle. 

"Mmmm," He grabbed my ass and lifted me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and went to his bedroom. 

He went to his bed and fell down on it with Me on top of him. He squeezed my ass and I gasped

"Neymar!" I laughed. 

"Someone have done her squats Huh?" He asked while he pulled my shorts down and I kissed his neck to ignore his question. We undressed each other and pulled myself up in the bed to Lay comfy.

"Ready?" He asked. 

Ola, I hope you all like this chapter and I have re-written it since the last one was shit. PLEASE! read my new book, and I have only written one chap, but I am starting a new fan fic, because soon I will have a second book for YOUTH, so yeah....basically I am going to write two fan fics and YOUTH will have 3 books or more, but keep in mind that I might give some changes.....btw I love you alll sooooooooooooo much.

And....

MERRRY CHRISTMASSSS BITCHEAAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JK I LOVE YOU!!!!!!