Dezessete - Sing

Listen to Sing the Ed Sheeran, well because this chap is called sing, lol

I step outside the house and immediately see Junior in one of his fancy ass cars. I smile and walk to the car, but he steps out quickly and opens the passenger door for me. 

Gentlemen. 

"Thank you" I smile and sit in. He walks to other side and seat in the driver seat. 

He starts driving down the favela´s before speaking up. 

"I miss it here" He looks out the window and smiles, before looking at me. 

"Do you come here often?" I ask. 

"My cousin now lives in our old house here" He says smiling. I didn´t that guy living there was his cousin.

"Really? Cool" I nod. 

I really wonder where we are going. I sort of just said yes, and agreed with him taking me somewhere. 

"So where are we going?" I asks. He smirks, his famous smirk. 

"Why do you want to know, It´s going to be a surprise" He says smirking. This reminds me of that one day where he surprised me with something, and I never forget it. No matter how much I tried.

*FLASHBACK*

"Junior what is it?" I ask following him with my soccer ball in my small hands. Today he decided to finallyy show me the thing he has discovered. We weren't really alowed to go this far, but since it's only seven in the morning, it shouldn't be that scary for us.

"Wait wait! I need to cover your eyes Forealla" He says taking the ball from me and covering my eyes with his hands.

I walk carefully in his lead and finally get to see what it is.

"Da daaaa!" He shouts waving in front of a massive football field. My jaw drops open at the big field with real grass.

"Junior! Where did you find this?" I ask walking on the grass and admire how it feels.

"It has always been here, but some rich family own it" He says as he drags me to the center of the field.

We play football the whole day, until Mama Nadine comes and drags us back in the house. This was the best day ever.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Junior, come on, just tell me" I whine. He rolls his eyes, and ignores my question. I sigh and turn up the volume to the song playing, which happened to be my favorite song. Ai Se Eu Te Pego

 "Nossa, Nossa, Assim você me mata" Junior starts to sing the song suddenly, I smile and admire his voice, that sucks, but I like it anyway.

Might as well sing along.

"Ai, se eu te pego, Ai, ai, se eu te pego" I sing and he was somehow taken a back. He smirks and sings the next like. This is like high school musical, in the car. But damn I love it. 

 "Delícia, delícia, Assim você me mata"   He sings.

"Ai, se eu te pego Ai, ai, se eu te pego"

"Sábado na balada, A galera começou a dançar"

"E passou a menina mais linda, Tomei coragem e comecei a falar"

" Nossa, nossa, Assim você me mata"

"Ai, se eu te pego Ai, ai se eu te pego"

We sing the whole song, and I laugh my ass of after we finish it. Singing this song brings me joy, for some reason.

"What's so funny Forealla?" He asks, trying to hold back his laughter.

"I don't know, maybe the fact that our voices suck, but we sing anyways" I smirk. He looks at me with a raised brow.

"Our? your voice maybe does, but mine is perfect" He says tossing his imaginary long hair.

"Yeah sure, keep your eyes on the road mister" I remind him before he get's us in a car accident.

"So can you please tell my now, where are we going?" I ask hoping he'll answer me this time.

"Not telling" He say still keeping his eyes on the road.

"Can you just tell me" I sigh.

It looks like he gived up.

"Fine" He sighs.

"We're going to see someone" He says with a smirk. See someone?

"And Who is that someone?" I ask.

"Not telling" He smirks, the fuck?

"No, you need to tell me" I say trying to sound serious, but the grin on my face is ruining it.

"Hell no, it's a surprise" He rolls his eyes and looks at me again. 

"Eyes on the road" I remind him again. I have a fear of getting into car accidents. 

"Sorry Missy" He says than keeping his eyes on the road.

"Now tell me, who is this someone?" I ask, again.

"No, it's a surprise" He sighs, he's getting annoyed, but whatever I want to know.

"Tell me Junior" I command.

"Nope" He says shaking his head.

"Tell me" I command again.

"Nope"

"I said tell me"

"No, hell no"

"Tell me and I won't be an annoying bitch"

"What the fuck, you really think you're a bi-" I cut him off.

"Just tell me" I whine.

"Okay then..." He says, finally giving in.

"We are going to see Rafealla, since I thought you wanted to see her"

We are going to see Rafealla!

Does she even remember me? I don't know how to feel about this, but sure my heart is beating really fast.