Sessenta E Nove - "Junior, eu..

Oi, I am back with writing Forealla´s POV and guess what? She is awake! Thank you for the votes and comments, ILYSM!

I want to open my eyes and see where the hell I am, but my head hurts so much I might as well keep them shut. Its not like I have totally forgotten about the crash. 

Ouch- here comes the pain. 

My body is so sore and my head hearts. I feel like puking my guts out. My face surprisingly has no sores, but my neck does. I feel so dizzy, and hungry. How long have I been asleep? 

I know I woke up a few times and I aware that I am in a hospital and....Neymar. 

Panic rushes through me, I feel my heart beating too fast for me to handle it. My legs began to shake. Just thinking about how it all happened and how Neymar was involved sends all these feelings to my body. 

I wish this was a dream, but no. I am came to a point that I know this has happened. I woke up a few times and saw my parents, Neymar´s parents, Rafealla, and a blonde girl which I barely don´t remember who she was. I only opened  my eyes for a few seconds and everything seemed and everyone seemed so down. 

I heard a few sobs, and I immediately closed my eyes at that opened. It was not a scene I would a like to see, but I knew soon I had to wake up to it. 

I shuffle around until the pain heals, but it comes back as soon as I stand up. The needles they attached to me aren´t there anymore and I hope it is because I am getting better. I manage to stand up and a take a few steps. I get a little dizzy and take hold of the bed. 

Then I start walking towards the other side of the room. The blue hospital curtains are covering the part of the room where Neymar´s bed is. I want to go to him, and I will.

I miss him and I need him to get better. He protected me. As soon as the car went out of control he grabbed me in his arm, and the one who got most hurt was himself. 

I need him. 

I pull the blue curtains away, and take a deep breath before opening my eyes. 

Once I open them, I feel my heart skip a beat. Seeing him laying there with his eyes shut, covered in bandages, and his hair all messy just breaks my walls down. 

My hands are shaking as I sit down on the chair right next to his bed. 

I take his hand in mine, kissing it several times. A few tears slip down and onto my cheeks. 

"Junior please,-" 

"Excuse me miss, we have the test results back for both of you, are you feeling any better?" The nurse comes in, and I let go of his hand. 

I stand up, smiling weakly. 

She hands me a paper, with a shit ton of text. 

"Looks like you are getting better, there is no mental damages for both of you thank god, you both will be out of here as soon as possible, but there are many scars that needs to be treated with special medical, and Mr. Da Silva Santos will sadly not be able to play for a very long time. This information is already passed to the family members and I think it's also important for you to also know this since you were with him in the car accident. Mr. Silva Santos has woken up a few times, but the pain he's dealing with is very bad and we need to still treat him well here, but don't worry."

The doctor talks so fast, I might as well say she's rapping.

I understand how he can't play football after what happened, but I just want to talk to him and hear is voice.

When we both get out of this place I will take care of him and make sure he'll get back on the field perfectly fine.

The doctor leaves the room, and as soon as she left I walked over to Neymar's bed. I lean closer to his body and kiss his forehead, sending a prayer.

"Junior, Eu te amo" I whispers, before leaving.

My parents are coming back here, and I think so are Neymar's parents. There's a table in this room that is filled with flowers, gift boxes, chocolates, and all that sort of thing you give to someone when you visit them at a hospital.

It's for both me and Neymar, at least that's what Rafealla told my mother who told me.

I walk over to the table and the first thing that caught my eyes were the bright pink roses. They were almost neon, and I never knew roses in that she of color existed.

A small folded card was attached to it, so I open it.

I was about to read, but the footsteps I hear from behind me distracted me. I turned around to see a tall brunette, smiling weakly.

It took me a while to recognize who this girl was.