Dois - Brazil, and it's beauty

Last night was all talking and....basically just talking. Me and my sister both have this very bad habit of not being able to shut up.

We sat there talking, I was going on about the U.S and she was talking about Mark. I don't want her to leave Brazil, what am I going to do without her.

9:00 in the morning and I am a wake, surprisingly. My sister,aunt,grandparents,dad and my mom are still asleep. I have left a note letting them know that I am going out for a walk. I have missed the streets and the kind people.

I have honestly missed everything, apart seeing him everywhere. On the walls, store posters, and possible everything.

I tie my shoelaces then take my wallet and phone before heading out.

As I step out the house I admire the weather. U.S was also warm of course, but Brazil is different.

You have no idea how good it feels to be back in Brazil.I couldn't stand being in U.S and not having good contact with my family.

Brazil is where I belong to.

I walk further down the hill until I got to the two shops that has been here since I was born, an old grocery store, and a shop with used furniture. The owners of the grocery and furniture store both are married and have been living in one of these houses long long time ago.

I am decided on going in the store and saying hi to them. I have missed them too, especially Keren's cookies she baked for me and Natalia.

I open the door and both Karen and Mr. Roberto's's heads snap to me. They both run towards me and hug me like they haven't seen me for years.

"My beauty, I have missed you so much" Karen, the sweet kind women says as she kisses my forehead.

"Anabella, I have missed playing football with you, I guess I am to old for it now" Mr. Roberto says giving me a pat on the back.

"Yeah, I miss football to" Note the sarcasm.

"I have missed you guys to, especially those yummy cookies" I say giving Karen another hug. She has always been into baking, not only Brazilian pastries, but almost everything.

"How is Natalia doing with packing her stuff" Karen says as she brings me a cup of tea. I thank her and take a sip, I burn my tongue at first. I am so thirsty for tea. Excuse me for that.

"Yeah, she is doing well, I will sure miss her" I say taking another sip, man this is hot.

"Ana, calm down, you are going to burn yourself" Karen said taking a sip of her tea, carefully.

"I already did" I smile and she shakes her head.

They are like my family, we know each other too well.

It's time for me to finally continue my walk and head to the town. I stand up and help Karen put the tea cups in there sink at the back of the store. After that I say goodbye to both of them and promise that I will come for a visit once again.

After walking for around half an hour, I finally get to the bar my friend used to work at. I really hope she still works there, I mean I don't really have many friends. Most of them moved out of the country or are Brazilian Bikini models.

I open the door to the empty and quiet bar. I scan the place trying to find the familiar blonde head.

"Oh my god Anabella!" I turn around and see her, Sasha. She squeals and runs in my arm like she's been set free from prison.

I hug her back and laugh. She brings me back so many memories.

"How are you? I have missed you so much and wish you came with me" I say smiling with excitement, finally a friend that hasn't moved out or become model.

"Oh I am good, I have missed you to baby, I have to tell you something, but you need to keep your mouth shut or everyone and especially me is going to hate you" She dragged me to the corner of the bar. She was so excited, her heart was beating out of her chest. That's cute.

"Okay calm down, what is it?" I ask her. She takes a deep breath.

"I got a boyfriend, and you won't believe who it is, like oh my fucking god, you need to see him" She says like literally jumping up and down. I am not that surprised, I mean she is all pretty and hangs around boys 24\7.

"Congrats, when can I see him?" I say, I suck at showing excitement when it comes to these things.

"He is in the bathroom pissing, he is like someone everyone knows, I mean god, you will like totally pass out when you see him, he is so hot and his name is N-" Before she gets to finish her rambling about this guy, the door to the bathrooms open.

And then someone walks out.

I blink a few times and then see who this guy is........

No....it can't be him.