Setenta E Nove - Morning Sickness

Yesterday was better than what I expected. Neymar wasn't an asshole at all, he had me safe in his arms and told me how he was going to go through this with me. I am still obviously not ready and I feel like I need to make a decision that I am OKAY with. 

We were literally in the bathroom for around three whole hours, until we both decided to go and get some rest. Last night, everyone went to bed as soon as we came out the bathroom and that's a sign that I was so lucky that night. 

Gil, Sheyla, and Rafa were already in there rooms. Gil was deep asleep in the living room with a bowl of popcorn on his lap, Sheyla was sleeping in Neymar's room, but Neymar decided to sleep on the couch beside Gil. Last night when I went upstairs Rafa was already asleep. I am going to be honest and say that I am kind of happy she went to bed before I came. I don't know how I was going to tell her that I wasn't pregnant when it clearly looked like I was, which I am. 

The sun is shinning through the curtains and it's making me blind. I feel like I am going to puke, again. 

"Ana, are you awake?" Rafa says in a calm voice, as she walks over to my side of the bed. I sit up, throwing the covers to the side. 

"Yeah, bom dia" I smile, but inside I was panicking about how am I going to make her believe I am not pregnant. I can not let ANYONE know about this, apart from Neymar. 

"Bom dia" She smiles, sitting right next to me. 

"So...." She starts, giving me that lock that is surely expecting me to say something like "I am pregnant". 

"So?" I raise my right brow, acting as if I am dumb. 

"Did you take the test?" She says and sits straight up, waiting for me to answer. 

"O-Oh yeah the test, I did take it" I say smiling, and making it seem like I am not pregnant. God, I hate doing this. I feel so bad, but I don't want anyone to know. 

"And..." He says pushing me further. 

"And....A-and it was just bloating, so all those symptoms were my monthly fucking period, so I am obviously not pregnant" 

She seems to taken aback and I think she believed me. 

"Oh my god, really?! b-but it seemed like you were" She says chuckling a bit, and I start fake laughing too. 

"Anyways, well I am going down to see Neymar, than we need to have breakfast and hit the road" She says standing up and putting on her slippers. As soon as she left the room, I ran into the small bathroom we had in the room beside us, and puked my guts out. I was so closing to puking in front of Rafa, but luckily I managed to wait. 

So this is how it is to be  pregnant.