Trinta E Tres - Two Surprises

Previously on YOUTH NEYMAR JR:

"Did someone upset you?" She asks. My mom always thinks it's someone who has done something. But I actually don't know if it is someone or if it is just my mixed emotions.

I hear the door open, and my mom and Natalia both gasp. I look up immediately, as fast as a lightning.

And I see him.

"I think I did"

I think I did

Hid voice repeated, and now his crystal brown eyes with hints of emerald green were starring into my eyes, that were full with tears.

At least now they now what it is.....

I was looking into his eyes, deeply for the first time. And he was looking into mine, which were full with tears.

Natalia and my moms jaws were dropped open. They were shocked and so was I. I wasn't expecting him to just open the door my room, I thought he left.

"I think I was the one who made her this upset" Neymar says looking at my mom, than at Natalia.

"N-Neymar, what are you doing here?" my mom asked, standing up. Natalia just frowned. And I was just praying to god everything will go okay, but Natalia is going to probably say something, like a rude comment.

"I came here to visit my family, and for the World Cup, I think you already knew that" He says with absolutely no expression.

"Mama, he's now a famous footballer, of course he would come here for the World Cup" Natalia snaps, as she stood up.

"Stop" I take a hold of her arm.

"Not now Natalia" I warn her and to my surprise she actually leaves, walking past Neymar and shooting him a glare.

"Well I am happy to see you after years, but I was never expecting you to remember us" My mom says looking at me and than to him.

He didn't get to say something back. I decided to speak up finally.

"Well he does remember us, so let's now get into that" I sigh wiping of the tears that were slowly running down.

"Mrs. Alavares, can I please talk to Anabella alone?" He asks my mom, and I noticed how he doesn't call me Forealla in front of her.

"Yes, but I need to know what's going on too" My mom says before closing the door and leaving us alone.

Fuck. I can't stand this.

"Forealla, I am so sorry, I had no fucking idea you were going to cry over me, I never thought you actually missed me, and I kn-" I cut him off, because I know how weak I looked. And I did not like it.

"I wasn't crying because of you" I lie.

"I was upset because I was tired with my boring life, and I just wanted to do something, but I figured out I can't" This wasn't really a lie, but Neymar leaving was one of the reasons I was crying.

"Oh" was all he said, before I made it more clear this time.

"I don't have any friends here, apart from Rafa, and this one girl at my football practice," I sigh " And I wanted to travel again, so basically I find myself turning into a boring old rock"

He chuckles a bit, than looks at me with that famous smirk of his.

"Come to Barcelona with me"

What? Then I start to chuckle....

"Stop, you know I can't" I roll my eyes.

But he looks serious. Shit, he really can't think that I can go to Barcelona with him. I have my passport sorted and all that shit, but I just can't.

"Wait, you're kidding right?" I raise a brow.

"Come to Barcelona with me" He repeats. I chuckle again.

"Junior shut up, what do you mean?"

"Come to Barcelona with me" He repeats again with a dead serious face.

"Neymar I can't" I sigh.

"Yes you can, I'll get the tickets now and make sure you are on the same flight as me" He says and I laugh again.

"I have football and classes" I remind him.

"There's a one week holiday here, so you can spend it in Barcelona" He reminds be back.

"Neyma-" He cuts me off.

"You're coming to Barca with me Forealla"

Come on Forealla, have a break. I say to that to myself multiple times, before I make my decision.