Oitenta E Cinco - Hotel.

The five of us were sitting at a round table here in the hotel's fancy restaurant. Actually six, if you count the baby inside my belly that no one knows about.....

It's awkward and quite. We're eating in complete silence. Only a few words were spoken and that mostly came from Sheyla's mouth. 

"Ana, would you like some wine, red wine" She says suddenly out a sudden, and already pouring me a glass. 

"Oh no thanks" I say, trying to sound polite to this motherfucker. 

"Why not? I thought you did drink, here" She says, offering me the glass filled with wine. Oh hell, I can't drink that. 

"Yeah, but I wouldn't go for red wine" I say,trying to sound casual. Is she trying to make me drink? 

"Well if you want I can get you the white wine, I mean that's personally my favorite" She says and I know what she is up to. It's kind of awkward and making me feel uncomfortable since no one else is saying anything.

"No, Sheyla I am fine" I sigh, having the feeling of wanting to slap the shit out of her. It's not only my hormones, I have always had bad vibes when she is around.

"Really?, well you should try t-" Neymar drops his fork, making her shut up mid-sentence.

"For god sake, if she says no, it's a no......understood?" He says in the most demanding and harsh tone. Now I can really see he is not in the mood.

"Okay, don't get so mad Ney" She says rolling her eyes. I look at Neymar and he looks at me, this time he was smiling. More like smirking. It was kind of funny, but today I can't seem to laugh.

We carry on with eating in silence, and it was even more awkward now. Sheyla looks pissed and offended. She's getting on my last nerves, especially when she was trying make me drink. It makes me worried and scared, does she know I am pregnant? Maybe she's like testing me. That puta.

As soon as I felt like I was going to throw up, I excused myself to the bathroom. This really sucks. It really sucks how I get these disgusted feelings that make me want to puke my guts out, and usually it ends up like that. T.M.I.

I find my way to the bathroom and quickly go into one of the stalls. I lean down towards the toilet, and rest is pretty self-explanatory.

I rinse my mouth and splash my face with some cold water. I am starting to feel better, but still really tired. I haven't had proper sleep and it's 1:00 AM. I am surprised the restaurant hasn't kicked us out yet.

As I make my way out I see Neymar standing by the men's toilet door. He comes up to me looking nothing but worried.

"How are you now?" He says, starring right in my eyes.

"Good, way better but still really tired, how about you?" I ask him.

"Good, better than before. I only get small headaches, hopefully I will better by next month when he have the upcoming matches" He says and I just nod to whatever he's saying. I am too tired to ask about the matches and keep this conversation going. I don't even want to go back to the table. I don't even know what I want to do now, sleep or lock myself into the bathroom and cry over my fucked up life.

"Foreal-....Ana can I ask you something?" He says, taking a step closer.

"Yeah sure"

"Are you tired?" His question was kind of a surprise. I was expecting another type of question.

"Tired of life or just sleepy tired?" I say with a very emotionless chuckle.

"Well, both" He says simply.

"Honestly, I am tired in both ways" I sigh. He looks down at his shoes and up again. I know he wants to ask something else and he sure has more to say. I know this boy all to well.

"We should just stay one night in one of these hotel suits before we head back to São Paulo" He says most least expected thing. What the hell Neymar? What did Sophia give you to drink?

"What?" I say, as if I heard wrong.

"That sounded different than what I meant, but I was wondering if we could stay one night here together, like as in....friends...and me as the father of the baby in your belly, so like we can talk about your....um decision." Decision, father of the baby, friends?, a night together. Is he out of his mind?

"Like sleep, here, together, I don't understand" It was true. I don't understand. Does he just want to talk and stay one night here with me. Like what the hell does he mean?

"Okay let me put this down this way; We book a room with two separate beds of course, we sleep, then in the morning we talk about the....d-decision, and then we can both go back to São Paul together" He says making it all clear for me. Okay, now that made sense, but still?....

"And if you want we can even stay in separate rooms" He adds.

I would be lying if I said this wasn't a smart idea. It was smart and a good thing to do, for both us of. The problem is Sheyla, Gil and Rafa. Are we just going to let them drive back home alone? And how about Sheyla? She and everyone else is going to think there is something going on between me and Junior.

"But h-" He cuts me off.

"I talked to Rafa about this, not about the pregnancy thing but I made up another lame ass excuse. Sheyla would mind but....she's just a friend." He says quickly. I swear I can hear his heart beat from here.

"I am also just a friend Junior, right?" I say, crossing my arms.

"Ha-ha, but you're also carrying our baby" our baby...

"Anyways, so are you with me?" He asks, smiling. He's so hoping for a yes. I am only going to do this for myself and the baby. Not for him, well yeah for him since he's being so caring to me.

"Sim, Eu estou com" I smile slightly. 

"One more thing...." He says, right before we were about to walk back into the restaurant.

"Can I hug you?" He asks, and it instantly took me back to our childhood. He sounded just like that, oh and that smile. It kills me with cuteness.

I can't resist.

I pull him into a hug and god knows how much I freaking missed this. His hug felt warm, safe, delightful, calming, it was a pain-killer.

The hug lasted for a good five minutes and I know we both enjoyed it.

.....

2:00 A.M

Rafa gave me one last big hug before she left with Gil and Sheyla.

Junior booked a room with two beds. We are checking-out tomorrow morning and we are heading back home. I am nervous, but I am praying to god things will go alright.

He leads me down the hallway to the rooms. I am so tired that I went straight in the glass door. He had to guide me through the hallways so I won't walk into any other object here in this fancy place.

He is being so caring and loving. I miss the old times, but I am not going back there. The important thing here is this baby.

"Here we are......finally" He says once he opened the door to the suit.

I am still in my sun dress and it's annoying the shit out of me. I don't have anything to wear. All I have underneath this dress is; red lace thong, red lace bra, and a baby bump.....more like a bloated stomach.

With no thinking a head, I take of my sun dress and throw it on the couch. I run my fingers through my hair, untangling the messy strands. I was aware that by now I was only in my undergarments. He was for sure starring, but I was too tired to give a damn.

I throw myself on the bed and pull of the covers over me.

"Boa noite junior"