Sete - Here Comes Trouble......

This not going to end well, I know it and so does Neymar. Sasha is not happy with this, I don't just know this from her facial expression, I know this since she's been my friend for a long time. I know how she reacts. 

The first person she looks over to is Neymar, he's looking nervous too. 

"you had a great time didn't you, dancing, having fun with her, you're such a dick Ney" Sasha says crossing her arms and giving Neymar a very bad look. 

I feel very guilty here. I shouldn't have just danced and sing along with him. What I did was a bitch's job. But someone had to do it. 

"Sasha, we're just....childhood friends, there is nothing between us" Neymar says. I nod to what he said, but then I take the words back in my mind. Childhood friends......

Of course, what else would this be. I don't know what made feel like there was something more, like of course there isn't. I just had one of those stupid thoughts. 

Neymar is way older than me, you might not noticed this of course. But there is an age different between on. Like around a few years, but it never really mattered to me, or maybe him.

"Sasha, please don't be mad at me, this was nothing serious" I say, then looking at Neymar. He seemed a little confused, but he was the one who started off with the " there's nothing between us" thing. 

"Whatever" She sighs and leaves with Alyssa following after her. It's clearly obvious that she isn't over with this thing, I don't blame her.

"Neymar, We shouldn't have done this, I know how she feels b-" He cuts me off.

"Were not anything more than friends so why are you worried" He says slightly smiling.

Were not anything more than friends.

"Yeah, you're right" I nod slowly.

"Don't worry Bella" He smiles and I smile back at the mention of Bella.

He used to call me that many time back when we were younger. There were many things he used to call me that I hardly can rememer. I don't he even remembers them.

"You remmber don't you?" He says once he notices the bright stupid smile that was spread on my face.

"Yes I do, but there were so many other things you called me" I say taking back the memory. A minute ago he was acting a lot more diffrent, now he's talking to me like I am more than a friend.

"I used to always call you Forealla, is that still your middle name?" He asks as we both sit down on the couches, while everyone else parties.

"Yep, Forealla is still my middle name"

I would always get embaressed when people called me Forealla. When Neymar called me that it was different, for some reason.

"I need check on Sasha, I hope she's not sad or anything" Neymar stands up and makes his way to the back yard.

He stops just as he was about to exit the door, and then looks at me with a smile, a smile that has always been pictured in my mind. 

"Forealla" He says again. I roll my eyes playfully, and then leaves. 

The party is over now, everyone has gone home. I didn't even get the chance to talk to any of them famous players. It's only Sasha, Neymar, Alyssa left, who is going to soon get picked up by a taxi. She's been sitting next to me and texting for on hour, while we waited on Sasha and Neymar to come. I have no idea where she is, but I can tell it's not a good thing happening out there. 

I heard Sasha yell and shout some Portuguese curse's a few times in a sentence. 

I feel very bad on the other hand. I was stupid to follow him and dance in front of everyone, like we were a couple. Which we weren't, never will be. And I am fine with that. 

Alyssa stands up and runs over to Sasha when she sees her walking back in the house with a pissed face. I walk over to her as well, but than Alyssa shuts the door on me. 

At least now I am 100% sure that Alyssa doesn't like me and that this was all my fault. 

I walk around the massive living room, waiting for Sasha to come back so I can tell her how sorry I am. She has been in there talking to Alyssa for a year, and I really find Alyssa annoying. 

Neymar walks in the house and my head snaps right to his direction. He looks very stressed and tired. I watch his actions, when he takes of his tie, and shoes, then the snap-back. 

"Hello? Why are you starring at me like that?" I snap back to reality. Neymar walks closer to me and takes a deep breath. 

"I need to tell you something, about what happened now" He says and I wish he didn't. I freaking hate how I had to be the one ruining this whole thing. I always do, I have been messing up things since I was born. 

"Sure" I say and follow him to the kitchen. We both sit down on the bar chairs, and I don't like the way this is going. I know it's serious. I hate serious things. 

I hate it. Especially when it comes to involving Sasha. She's been my friends since long time ago, but I still don't like have serious problems with her. 

"She's really mad at me and I think you now why, but the problem is that she has done something to" He says and then looks away. He's angry at something, I know that look. 

"What is it Neymar? What has she done?" I ask him. I hope he'll be honest with me. 

He leaned in closer to me, so close that I could smell his cologne and surprisingly not a sign of alcohol breath.

"She's been cheating on me right after what happened, I saw her with......one of my mates, Mark, and......she was all on top of that prick" His voice is screaming out that he's mad, but his actions don't really show that much.

"Have you told Sasha that you saw her and you-know-who making out?" I ask him and deciding against saying Mark's name, he is going to get even more pissed off.

 "No, not yet" He says looking around the place as if someone was eavesdropping.

"Oh" was all I said. I feel very bad for him to be faced with Sasha making out with one of his mates, and then not telling Sasha that he saw what happened. On the other hand I feel bad for Sasha too. She doesn't like it either when me and Neymar act so close to each other.

Just because I am a football type who loves McDonald's, and prefers a boy life than a girl doesn't mean I don't know the relationship problems. I have had a boyfriend when I was in the U.S, which lasted well...a month. The dude named Edward, turned out to be gay.

Back to what is happening now, I feel like going home is the best idea. There is no way I am going to let myself stay another night here, that's just not going to happen.

Staying here is not a good idea, especially after what happened.