Seis - Bailando, "Tu cuerpo y el mio llenando el vacío"

"Anabella, Ana, Ana wake up!" 

"Oh my god, you sleep a lot" 

Sasha´s shouting and whining woke me up. I already know that I am the last one up, but it could also be Neymar. 

I groan and open one eye. The sunlight hits though the room and I close my eyes again. 

"You need to wake up, you sleep way to much" Sasha says then leaving the room. I step out of bed and stretch, I really like this bedroom. It has a football poster that I love, a flat screen TV, and a balcony. 

I open the door to the balcony and step outside. The warm breeze feels great when I step out. I lean on the balcony and look down were you would see the outdoor pool. Maybe that´s where the party people are going to go to.  I mean it looks very modish. 

"You like what you see?" A voice says from another balcony, right beside the one I am standing on. 

I jump and turn around. I see Neymar smirking and leaning on his balcony, shirtless, only in his sweatpants. 

"Oh, hi" I say awkwardly trying to look away from his tanned tattooed skin. I just noticed the tattoo has has on his chest. It´s suits him, everything does.

"Nice shirt by the way" He says smirking. 

Crap, the t-shirt. 

"Yeah, I-I can take it off, but I um need to borrow another shirt from Sasha" I say as I run back into the room. 

I hear him calling my name, I walk back to the balcony and see him holding out a t-shirt, that is Sasha, thankfully. 

"Here, just change into it and I´ll take that, don´t be embarrassed" What he just said makes me more embarrassed. 

I thank him and change to the other shirt. I throw the shirt from the balcony I am standing on and the one he is on. He catches it and walks back in his room. 

I check the time on my phone and I really need to go downstairs to eat breakfast. Maybe Sasha needs help with making it. 

Never mind, the have a maid or something. 

"Finally, you´re here" Sasha sighs. 

"Good morning to you too, should we make breakfast or not?" I ask. She giggles and I give her a concerned look. 

"Neymar´s maid, which I can´t remember is coming here to make us something" She says sitting down on one of the chairs. 

"When is she coming? We can just make something quick" I say sitting next to her. 

"Seriously, we can wait, she said she is parking here car" And then the doorbell rang. 

"She´s here" Sasha says as she walks out the kitchen. 

I stand up and walk into the living room where Sasha was giving some kind of instruction to the women who just entered the house. 

"She is making us something very soon, I am going to get Neymar" Sasha says and goes upstairs to get Neymar. 

I sit down on one of the couches and turn on the TV.  After what seems to be around ten minutes the women walks in the living room and places a tray with pancakes and three mugs with Brazilian brewed coffee. 

"Obrigada" I smile and thank her. She smiles back and walks back into the kitchen. 

Neymar and Sasha join and we all eat our breakfast. Sasha seems to be the only one talking. I just nodded to whatever she  said about the party, on the other hand Neymar didn´t seem happy at all. Especially with the whole party idea. 

Youth (NEYMAR JR)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara