Trinta E Cinco - Getting Ready.....

We had dinner in awkward silence, thanks to my sister. After what she said, none of us talked, not even me who is the most talk active one.

Neymar kept on thinking I was upset because of the mention of that girl Bruna. I honestly barely know her or even heard of her. I know now that they used to be in a relationship and that it lasted longer than what people expected. I mean last week Natalia was talking about it, and I couldn't care less. Of course Neymar would have had a girlfriend, he's Neymar JR. I am not surprised.

I follow Neymar out the house and to his car which was parked out near where he used to live. It was getting very late, and he needed to go home and pack. So did I.

"I am sorry for what Natalia mentioned" I smile apologetically.

"No no, it's fine, she didn't mean it" He says. Oh yes, she meant it.

"Anyways, when were you going to pick me up tomorrow" I smile, I can just imagine how beautiful Barcelona must be.

"Around ten in the morning, don't be late" He smirks.

"Me, late, never" I smirk back. I really need to start packing.

 "I need to get home and pack as soon as possible, but call me if you need anything" 

"Sure," I nod, than he kissed me on the cheek. I started to react all cool to it, even thought inside my heart was beating faster than ever. Of course this was a friendly kiss. 

"Bye Forealla" He waves and got in his car, that second later started driving down the hill that once used to be our place to play football. 

*FLASHBACK*

"Come on, please play football with me" I whine. 

"Okay, but mama says I need to go home and eat" Junior says.

I give him a hug and we both run down the hill. We finally get to a spot flat enough to shoot the ball to each other. 

We play football the whole day, until Rafa told me and Junior to come home.

"Forealla, you know you can one day be a football star" He told me as we made our way up.

"Really?" I say in disbelief. 

"Yes, yes of course, you are pretty,smart, sporty, and funny" He chucked a bit. 

"Obridaga Neymar, so can you one day" I hug him again and he hugs me back. We are small children but love each other like how adults do. 

"NEY AND ANA, GET HOME NOW!" 

And then Rafa called us.....

*END OF FLASHBACK* 

I finish packing, after thinking to one million flashbacks, singing my favorite songs whit excitement, watching some football on Santos TV, and finally getting some help from my aunt. 

What I love about my aunt is that she doesn't give a shit if I ask her to do my second belly button piercing. And guess who got a new belly button piercing stud, I did!

She even highlighter my hair, since I never have time for that stuff. 

Than I finally got to rest and imagine how amazing it will tomorrow. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Olaa! thank youuu so much for the votes, you guys are so sweet and I love your comment, xxxx

please note that I use real facts, so I basically try to make it as realistic as possible. 

love you all! xxxx Amanda